Dwimmermount IC:

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar

Klyman is so happy about what he perceives as his new acceptance by the group that he swallows hard and says, "I'll bear down and do my best to keep exploring for awhile longer. Which way should I go?" If someone will just point, Klyman will begin going in that direction, checking likely spots for traps as he goes.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Midgrim is only too happy to comply, with a jerk of his thumb: "Thata way, good scout."

"Rest well, Jimi," he says to the pile before departing himself.

OOC: So does Climent want the oil flasks for further pyrotechnic mayhem, Imperialus? And anything of value on those kobolds?

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar

Klyman carefully and cautiously begins to scout in the direction indicated by Midgrim, keeping an eye out for traps and hazards, and an ear cocked for sounds of speech or movement.

Imperialus

Explorer
Midgrim: As you search the bodies, you find a total of 15 silver pieces, and 20 coppers, all of Thulian mintage. They also each have a serviceable shortbow and shortsword. Climent will indeed take the oil flasks, if no one else wants them. He also takes Jimi's lamp, which he carries in his left hand with an oil flask in his right.

Pushing on further you find a small room with a number of barrels. Two small casks are filled with about a gallon of lamp oil while three larger barrels contain sand.

Attachments

• In Progress Map.png
    In Progress Map.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 139

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Ack! Sand? What the hell we do with this? Make glass? The oil be good, though. We can light it up in a pinch," Gargrim suggests, before peering down the next corridor to see what might be in the next chamber.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Yee can put out fires with sand," remarks his more rounded brother as he makes a more suspicious round of the new chamber, making sure nothing is hiding where it shouldn't be (say behind barrels), shield at the ready. Combine that with the oil casks and... "Looks ta me like there's some cunning left in these wretches. More's the pity."

OOC: Midgrim'll pick up a bow and arrows in addition to the loot. Might come-in handy (plus he's sort of a hoarder :)).

Leif

Adventurer
Klyman Sylar

Klyman will also grab an extra short bow and a quiver of 20 more arrows, though what he is going to do with the extra bow is not immediately apparrent.

Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
Pushing further into the next cave you see nearly thirty finely carved statues of dwarves. They are all posed as if waiting for life to be breathed into them with valuable gemstones for eyes, beards of obsidian, and skin made of beaten silver and gold. Gargrim and Midgrim you recognize these statues as dwarves who were 'stillborn,' those for whom the enchantment that would give them life failed. Klyman, it doesn't take more than a second for you to recognize the fortune in these statues. Easily thousands of gold pieces worth of gems and precious metals.

OOC: It's a little tough to see on the map, but there are actually 3 exits other than the one you took. The one on the north side of the room (to the right of the hall you entered from) is quite narrow, but it is indeed an exit.

Attachments

• In Progress Map.png
    In Progress Map.png
    165 KB · Views: 145

Imperialus

Explorer
OOC: Sorry, I guess it has gotten a little twisty. You're in room 34. It also probably doesn't help that the map is 'sideways' so North is to the left.

As you creep through the room Midgrim you also catch a whiff of what smells like a cooking fire to the east.

Remove ads