Dwimmermount IC:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC - OR ENWorld dice roller:

[roll0]

How to use: {roll]1d6+1[/roll], change that first brace { to a bracket [

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Pieter nods in agreement and places his hands on the wounded dwarf, before closing his eyes and chanting his oft-practised prayer of healing. A faint glow suffuses both him and Gargrim, as the dwarf's wounds begin to knit themselves closed.

[Heal 6 HP!]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"One good thing done, brother. Let's get the others underway... And the first things getting us out of this dungeon, right friends?"

OOC: As I recall, we'd decided the cliff wouldn't suit Vindar and we're going to try the Red Doors instead? If so, then we should head back to the first guard room and follow Pieter's map from there. Hopefully, the five kobolds that came to the shrieked room were the same ones and we won't have to face all that many?

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Pieter begins to search around everyone makes ready to head for the Red Doors. He looks for a wooden pole, plank, spear or something similar which Vindar might use to steady himself and hobble along on his one remaining leg.

[If nothing seems suitable, he'll offer up his iron pole.]

Pieter then gently helps VIndar to his feet (or rather his foot) with some words of encouragement.

"Not long now, my friend... we'll see daylight before this day is done."

Imperialus

Explorer
You slowly make your way back to the Kobold ambush you avoided earlier. This time, the room in deserted. Combined with the silence of the natural caverns, it seems quite possible that you have indeed exterminated the beasts. The corridor exiting to the east of the room turns into worked stone, and ends in a door. The door seems to be of fairly standard manufacture, planks of oak, held together with wooden crosspieces and iron nails. It is barred from this side, and opens towards you.

OOC: sorry for the disappearance. I had hoped to get a post up before I left, but between making sub plans and trying to pack I ran out of time, then of course I was off gallivanting in the mountains for 4 days.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Gargrim helps pull open the door, then takes a look outside to see what's what. "Let me take a quick look outside for trouble. No sense going through all this trouble just to get ambushed."

OOC: Hey, no worries.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Let me have a listen first," asks Midgrim before pressing a reddish ear to the door.

OOC: If there's a viewport, he'll use that too.

Remove ads