• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eadric et. al. (The Paladin and his Friends).

Cheiromancer said:
Shomei's portrait (B&W, pencil and ink) should be gracing this page shortly. I'm using the following description:
[...]
With the additional description that she usually acts as if she is in a hurry. Rapid-fire questions, etc..

Anything I should add? Any other details about the iron rod?

Other than the fact that the rod is very ornate, I can't think of much else. Besides, I'm all for interpretation...:D

Really looking forward to it...

Tleilaxu - thanks, enormously. I think I'm actually using this for the basis of a Wyre Glossary...

tleilaxu

First Post
editted out a few annoying things that appeared when i pasted the word .doc in here. Anyway, everyone check out the appendix/concordance/glossary that i compiled! (What shall be the name for it Sep?)

Fimmtiu

First Post
A couple minor corrections...

"Xenomagulus", not "Xenomalagus".

Mesikammi, Hullu, and the shamans aren't Uediians; they're Tunthi. Separate ethnic group altogether.

Nice work, tleilaxu!

tleilaxu

First Post
reasoning:
uediians aren't an ethnicity and the tunthi fall broadly under the same sort of "nature worship" religion...

changing xenomagalus

grodog

Hero
Nice work tleilaxu!

Do you mind if I distribute this with stories/etc. when new folks want such things?

Also, Cheiromancer, I think I asked before, but will ask again to be sure: is it OK to also distribute your art with the story files?

tleilaxu said:
Feezuu: [...] The victim of a gangland hit by Mostin and Ortwin. [...]
This made me laugh out loud. It's so true!

I have this image in my head of Mostin and Ortwin in gangsta outfits, scowling and carrying Glocks.

Word. :D

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
It's fine to distribute the picture of Mostin, as long as it is without charge, and my name doesn't get attached to it somehow. I don't want to take credit for Dr. Midnight's work.

grodog

Hero
Aha, then I should be double-checking with Dr. Midnight. Thanks for the clarification, Cheiromancer!

Dr. Midnight: are you OK with your Mostin picture being distributed with the Wyre files?

Remove ads