• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's Campaign Craziness (One Shot - Interest Check)

EarlyBird

Explorer
I'm game for Storm King's Thunder, if you'll have me.

Welcome, welcome I will gladly DM for you. I hope everyone is up for the character gene I have in mind. One thing I will let you know is:

Max HP @ each lvl - you will be getting knocked around by giants, that has got to hurt. lol But not all classes/options will be allowed, will try and start an OOC thread this time next week with all the goods, have a game or two to start.

Put me down for Storm Kings Thunder. Missed my Chance in joining the Abyss game so if you'll have me I'd Love to join ;)

And now you are two (plus three veterans). I knew there were some people out there that missed on a few of the others, so what to be as fair as possible.

I was hoping to be banned. ;)

HAHA - In to many games I be thinking. Guess it is better than to few.

I'll post here when character gene is up.

EarlyBird

Explorer
lol - I just wanted everyone to get a fair shot. I think some peoples time zones/work schedules probably make it hard for them to get into a few of the games, when they believe everything is full.

I am pretty caught up on all my games atm so the OOC might go up tomorrow - I'll prep it tonight so all I need do is copy paste it in.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Well everyone I have been pouring over my collection and want to know if there is any interest out there for a sandbox game in a system no one will probably know. RoleMaster

This would be a game where I would take care of the characters, not even listing stats, skills, talents, spells. This will be a highly RP game - because if you know anything about RoleMaster combat can kill/maim you easily.

So my thoughts...

A gritty game of survival on an unknown (yet not totally unexplored), continent. Setting up a base camp an then exploring the outer areas for food and water first, and then when they think they are ready they set off looking for an old treasure site.

As I said others have been here before and the group has an old treasure map, but have to find its starting point.

Character Gene:
- You will need to write up a story of your character and what he did as an apprentice before setting off on his own. There are 19 classes in RoleMaster and that should take care of any concept you may wish to play.

- Everyone will be Human to start. Later characters could be of a race from the newly discovered world.

- After we play a bit and the group feels comfortable I could give over the character sheets. I will probably do so when we know enough about how the system plays in pbp.

- List your favorite weapon/fighting style etc. for equipment.

- The world this is set in is also sanboxxy so you can help me make it up as we go.

Alright if we get some interest I will start an OOC/Recruitment thread for this.

Remove ads