D&D 5E EB's Campaign Craziness (One Shot - Interest Check)

I was merely joking. I too was supposed to play my first 5E Cleric in a different game (also starting in January) and now I'll have two low level clerics at once.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I was merely joking. I too was supposed to play my first 5E Cleric in a different game (also starting in January) and now I'll have two low level clerics at once.

I have four other games running games running (a total of 19 charcters) and only have seen 2 clerics. Then we go random and get 3 in a row.

Interest Check for the last game on the list. Stork King's Thunder (tentative Start Feb 1)

I have been playing with the recruitment I wish to use, so all I need is to see who wants to run with this last Adventure League game. Will need five brave adventurer types. And to make it fair, people currently not in one of my games will have first dibs on a spot. Sorry guys I'm betting some people see five names and they are like *sigh* it's already full - trying to spread the fun.

This game will run characters to around 11th lvl a then we will tack on Against the Giants for the other 9 to make it a full campaign.

Remove ads