log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - IC


log in or register to remove this ad

"C'mon, Little Wolf!" Halruhk called to Faeron, "There's plenty of gobs to go 'round!"

Then, having heard the goblins in front of the building he was standing by, he headed around front with his axe over his shoulder, whistling through the hole made in his lip by his left tusk.
 

hero4hire

First Post
Fareon smiled and ran up to the goblins...all the whole tipping and growling like the wolf who followed him.

Ooc: bonus action to rage, double move to goblin3
 


tglassy

Adventurer
“Well, you see,”. Buddy said, preparing a spell, “When a mommy goblin and a daddy goblin love...er...maybe hate...each other very much...”

He finished the spell, causing a warm glow to surround himself, Fareon, and Halruhk.

Casting bless on the three of us.
 

EarlyBird

First Post
A burst of magical energy comes from Buddy and bathes the area in the blue glow of Mystra's blessing. The goblins shut their eyes and tense up as they think they are about to be incinerated. But nothing happens to them and they start to grin. Halruhk and Fareon feel the magic enhancing their combat senses and prowess.

OOC: Top of the INIT order.


[sblock=Combat]
Darian.. AC:17 HP: 18/20
Wilhelm. AC:15 HP: 07/07(temp), 18/18
Searinox AC:12 HP: 14/14

1)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
2)Goblin AC:15 HP: 01/07, frightened
3)Goblin AC:13 HP: 07/07
4)Goblin AC:13 HP: 07/07
5)Goblin AC:13 HP: 07/07
6)Goblin AC:13 HP: 07/07
7)Goblin AC:15 HP: 07/07
8)Goblin AC:15 HP: 07/07

Fareon. AC:19 HP: 30/30, rage 9/10, bless
Buddy... AC:16 HP: 16/16, bless
Halruhk. AC:17 HP: 22/24, bless[/sblock]
[sblock=MAP]
Nightstone_PC map_10.jpg[/sblock]
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
Darian rushes up to the spot just before between 7 and 2 and swings at goblin 7 first and goblin 2 second. "You, mr goblin, are awfully lucky."

OOC: Attack #1 [roll0] damage [roll1] vs goblin 7
Attack #2 [roll2] damage [roll3] vs goblin 2
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Hearing Buddy behind him as well as chuckling goblins, Wilhelm turns around and takes a few steps westward. A group of goblins is coming up towards his fellow companion, and instinctively the young warlock starts casting again.

A spectral skeletal hand appears in front of the first goblin, reaching for its neck. As it touches the creature, its skin pales as life appears to drain from the goblin.

OOC: Casting Chill touch on goblin 6: [roll0] for [roll1] necrotic damage, and target can't regain hitpoints until my next turn.
 

"No Darian, I... Ow..." Searinox sighed as he ran after Darian. Seeing the goblins Evade Darian's Attacks Searinox decides to see if he is More lucky then the goblins.
As it seemed, he was. And as the Goblin hit the Ground he continued his momentum till he flanked the last one

Attack vs Goblin 2 [roll0]
Dmg [roll1]
 
Last edited:

EarlyBird

First Post
The goblin in front of Darian and Searinox growls in anger as the two warriors cut down his poor comrades. He lashes out in a small fury his teary eyes closed.

The three goblins in front of the trading post drop their loot in a clatter of pots, pans, and other goods. They draw their weapons as they move forward trying to quickly dispatch these new foes.

Buddy takes a slash across his mid thigh, but is still standing, while the goblin fighting Wilhelm pulls up short. It knows it hit the warlock solidly in the chest but sees no wound at all.

[sblock=Combat]
Darian AC:17 HP: 18/20
Wilhelm AC:15 HP: 02/07(temp), 18/18
Searinox AC:12 HP: 14/14

1)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
2)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
3)Goblin AC:13 HP: 07/07 - atk Halruhk [roll0]
4)Goblin AC:13 HP: 07/07 - atk Fareon [roll1]
5)Goblin AC:13 HP: 07/07 - atk Wilhelm [roll2]
6)Goblin AC:13 HP: 04/07 - atk Buddy [roll3]
7)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
8)Goblin AC:15 HP: 07/07 - atk Darian [roll4]

Fareon AC:19 HP: 30/30, rage 9/10, bless
Buddy AC:16 HP: 12/16, bless
Halruhk AC:17 HP: 22/24, bless[/sblock]
[sblock=MAP]
Nightstone_PC map_11.jpg[/sblock]
 
Last edited:


hero4hire

First Post
Fareon twirled his curved blade, and at the same time pivoted his body in a complete circle. His weapon cleaved right through the hapless goblin and the creature fell before it even knew it was dead. Fareon used his momentum to complete is spin giving the other goblin a nast gash across its chest.

OOC:
Attack Goblin #4 Hitting AC 20 for 10 damage
attack gobby: 1D20+6 = [14]+6 = 20
1D6+6 = [4]+6 = 10

Bonus action to Offhand attack Goblin #3 Hitting AC 13 for 4 damage (did not include my rage bonus in roll)
offhand attack next gobby: 1D20+6 = [7]+6 = 13
1D4 = [2] = 2
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
Darian attacks the goblin with his rapiers but the goblin manages to avoid his blades.

OOC: Attack prime [roll0] damage [roll1]
Attack off [roll2] damage [roll3]
sneak if there's a hit [roll4]
 

Halruhk waded into the group of goblins.

"Haw! Look at 'em scatter!" he chuckled as he clove an unfortunate one of them from head to hip.

[roll0] for [roll1]
 


JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
With an evil grin at the goblin that just hit him without apparent effect, Wilhelm starts casting another spell while moving away from Buddy.

Tendrils of dark energy appear all around the warlock; their very appearance seeming to leech away the light in the direct vicinity. The tendrils reach out and start battering the goblin, and the one behind it, the places where it hits burning as if the flesh itself starts dying.

OOC: Moving so that Buddy will not be hit, hopefully avoiding being hit by an opportunity attack. Casting Arms Of Hadar; if I'm not mistaken casting a spell in melee does not provoke an opportunity attack (but movement does)?
Both goblins (they are within 10' of Wilhelm) need to make a Strength saving throw (DC13) or take [roll0] necrotic damage and they cannot take reactions until their next turn. If they succeed the saving throw, they take half damage but take no other effect.
 


EarlyBird

First Post
Wilhelm moves away from the young wizard? Rogue? Cleric? And draws upon the power of his patron.

Tendrils of complete blackness lash out from a dozen points on the warlocks body as he braces himself. Two engulf one goblin and pull him apart, while another squeezes a goblin till his yellow face turns purple. Two tendrils strike towards Buddy, and Wilhelm has to move his shoulders back and forth to help keep them at bay.

In his mind he feels their hunger for life, any and all life. He struggles to pull the tendril back as they get mere inches from the chubby boy's face. Sweat is beading on the warlock's brow as the spell ends as quickly as it formed. He knows next time he will have to be careful, he may not be able to stop them a second time.

OOC: Centered is self, but you have four points on your square so I used the best spot to avoid Buddy (this time). But he was on the edge of it. The Shadow King will remember! LOL
 


EarlyBird

First Post
On the westside of the pumpkin patch the outclassed goblins fall in short order. But on the eastside Darian and Searinox our having trouble verses a very slippery goblin. It swings wildly at Darian before disengaging and running around the building.

OOC: Bottom of the INIT order.


[sblock=Combat]
Darian AC:17 HP: 18/20
Wilhelm AC:15 HP: 02/07(temp), 18/18
Searinox AC:12 HP: 14/14

1)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
2)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
3)Goblin AC:13 HP: 00/07, dead
4)Goblin AC:13 HP: 00/07, dead
5)Goblin AC:13 HP: 00/07, dead
6)Goblin AC:13 HP: 00/07, dead
7)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
8)Goblin AC:15 HP: 07/07

Fareon AC:19 HP: 30/30, rage 8/10, bless
Buddy AC:16 HP: 12/16, bless
Halruhk AC:17 HP: 22/24, bless[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
Nightstone_PC map_12.jpg[/sblock]
 

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top