D&D 5E EB's ToEE and RttToEE Campaign - IC

hero4hire

First Post
Templeton made his way across the bridge and slowly approached two buildings across from each other. The 1st bearing a shield hanging in front with a sword slicing a wheel of cheese painted upon it. The building held the town's trading post. He inspected the building to see if there were any signs of life within.
OOC: of particular interest would be the Jeweler and the trading post..Also any drinking wells. Trading post 1st.


Sent from my SM-G950U using EN World mobile app
 
Last edited:

log in or register to remove this ad

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Bekah's own spellcraft adding in a light effect that was well received by the patrons as the cheered and applauded till the very rafters of the inn shook.

Alone in the woods, Rana sat stooped over a shallow puddle; as deals were made and obligations accrued.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Good niht work for Bekah! And no irony in front of so many. The party that hosts a bard is always a legend :)
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
20zcwso.jpg


Hommlet/Inn of the Welcome Wench
26 Goodmonth
2:24 PM
Round 0

Emmyr thanked the smith for the blessing and rushed after the others. He took a bit of a lead to hack at vines and branches in the path. He had a lot of time to consider things from last night. Lady Rebekah’s behavior had been decidedly...unladylike. What kind of noblewoman dresses the man and plays at acting? It was so confusing! It was like she was a different person!

OOC: Emmyr would be at the head of the group, unless Templeton is scouting ahead.


[sblock=Emmyr’s Rolls & Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Object Interaction:
Action Surge:
Conditions: Aid (8h; +5 max hp)
Inspiration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Initiative: +1
Perception: 10
Speed: 25
AC: 16
HP: (28)/(28) HD: 2/2d10+3
Second Wind (1/R): 1d10+2 hp
Action Surge (1/R)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
29 gp
41 sp
10 cp
Blue quartz, 10 gp
Necklace 200 gp (Rana)
Music box: 20 gp (100 gp if repaired)(Templeton)
Cracked helm (1 gp scrap)
Blue spinnel gemstone, 400 gp (Emmyr)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Lady Rebekah - half elf bard charlatan noble
Gwylla - half elf wizard
Hexeiros - dragonborn fighter
Rana - feylock
Zanword - human fighter pirate
Aridhe - human moon druid
Templeton - human rogue ratcatcher
[/sblock]
 

River Song

Explorer
Bekah was a little tired, this demands of the previous night and then an early start made her wish for the persona of Lady Rebekah again. Just so she could lay in bed for a little longer this morning. Added to this, Emmyr was looking at her oddly. She had noted that her change to Bekah had unsettled him somewhat and while she was finding her feet it was unsettling the poor dear.

"Maybe parties AFTER an long day are good but doing them before you head off...." she trailed off with a tired smile and watched as the rest of the group assumed their positions around her with practised ease.
 

industrygothica

Adventurer
Hexiros sits at a table in the corner and largely ignores the party, though Rebekah's portrayal of Zanward did cause him to crack a smile that sent a small girl scurrying off to her mother whimpering about the dragonman was going to eat her. The fear towards him was not something Hexiros was unused to--he'd been there before, and knew the town would come around eventually. Or not. Honestly, he didn't much care anymore. He returned to his work at the table, shading a map of the outskirts of the village and the path they'd taken to the spiders' den. He dipped a separate quill into a bottle of ink and drew the intricate letters labeling the map. The sight of the dragonborn's large, clawed hands maneuvering the quill so delicately was a jarring sight, to say the least.
 

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Maybe parties AFTER an long day are good but doing them before you head off...." she trailed off with a tired smile
“Crowds,” commented old Rana with distaste, re-ajusting her shawl. “Too many people. Too much noise.”

She breathed-in the smell of organic decay on the wind... Soon.

Even her frog seemed less nonchalant and more eager.


Once at the moathouse, as the weird bircalls and the weirder croaking resonated across the fen...

“Bandits are trespassing here,” the witch reminded them all, her voice low, forcing them to lean closer. “Meddling with things they shouldn’t and gathering goods in there - maybe even people!” Most importantly, said her eyes: “Ruining the tranquility of my swamp.”


OOC: Impromptu strategy session?
 

hero4hire

First Post
Templeton slogged through the muck and mire without compliant. For one who grew up traversing the sewers of Greyhawk, neither the smell, nor the muddy filth bothered the rogue much. When the crumbling ruins came into view he gave a long whistle in appreciation of finally viewing their destination.
" Alright then. How's we gonna play this? All bluff and bluster? Go chargin in killin everything in front o' us? Or all sneaksies like? Takes em unawares like? I kin scouts ahead? Sees wots wot!"

Sent from my SM-G950U using EN World mobile app
 

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
“The Lady doesn’t care if they live or die,” specified Rana, her expression unforgiving. A wave: “And neither do I, so long as they’re gone from this place for good.”

They were the warriors; they would figure something out.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I would like to scout first. We don't know how many there are nor if there are captives we need to secure first." Zanword offers "I can scout if you need a second, Templeton. I'm used to the swamp."
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top