• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Edwyd's Pie Parade Brigade II [DM: Rae] [Judge: Trouvere]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The crying man on the ground hiccups and shakes his head, "No, not Rilithorne. A mage such as he would never let a pie overpower him, not even a pie as delightfully delectable, sensuously scented, crustily flaky..." His voice trails off and sobs stop for a moment as his eyes are drawn to the pie... Then he lets out a long wail and collapses onto the street, now lying on his back and floundering about in the foul dirt.

OOC: Actions? Help the man? Talk to the crowd? Or...? I'm essentially waiting on somebody to say, "I take the pie to the cab and direct the driver to continue on the route."

OOG: Wow, sorry to hear that epicbob. Fast recovery!

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur Human Rogue 1

Arthur waits by the cab and is waiting for his partners to follow.

Though he feels sorry for the wizard, he considers his current task to be more important.

OOC: Thanks, guys :)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Ok, time to regroup. Who's got the pie? Who's in the cab, who's walking alongside it? Who's gonna ask the cab driver to continue on the route? These questions must be answered before I continue.

epicbob

Explorer
[MENTION=6685271]Kaleva[/MENTION], [MENTION=6682244]Medina[/MENTION].

(OOC)You guys still around? The whole exchange with "Edwyd" has concluded.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads