D&D 5E Elementalists (IC)

Azurewraith

Explorer
Nacay ignores the giant this was no time for pleasantries, not that any time was a good time for any form social interactions. The group assembled in the street clearly wasn't here for the reason Nacay was if they felt the disquiet in their souls like he did. They would know why he was here.
(
Nacay continues on to the temple at a brisk pace wanting to put some distance between him and this guard captain. Revealing himself in the tavern was foolish, he must keep moving.

Fenris

Adventurer
Xobru, having discovered his plate empty, exits the tavern and walks over to Jord.

"Can you believe that? Someone ate my stew! While we were fighting for our lives, some idiot stole my food. Your plate was empty, too. Sorry, what did I miss?"

Jord gives Xobru a sheepish grin. "My elvish friend. I must confess to you, that it was I who ate your food. I did as you asked. I kept an eye on it. Not wanting it to disappear on my watch, I ate it so nothing untoward would happen to it. I shall replace it." says the goliath placing a heavy hand on Xobru's shoulder.

tglassy

Adventurer
Fegrun looked the Goliath over, and said "Headquarters are north of here. I'll likely be there. If I'm not, you can talk to my deputy, Kailin. Don't let her looks fool you. She's tougher than any other in the watch." He looked to his men and signaled them to keep moving. "Be safe."

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lola stayed to the back where she'd been the whole time, she stayed mostly still and quiet, not drawing any attention to herself after throwing that large ball of fire into the air.

She waited until the guards wandered off then approached the giant and the elf, giving them a big grin. "So, you're buying dinner then?" She nodded into the tavern and was about to begin walking in when...

She saw it. The thing that all women lost their minds over. Cute little creatures with big eyes. "Oh my stars," she said, bending at the waist and putting her face very close to the bucket of water the sea elf was holding, "What in the blazes are YOU?" She poked a long finger close to the octopus without touching it. She continued in a high pitched girly voice, "You are absolutely the cutest thing ever. Isn't it just the cutest thing ever?" She gives it a huge smile. "What is this amazing creature's name?"

Fenris

Adventurer
"Dinner" replied Jord with a laugh. "Calimari is on the menu" One look from Xobru though and Jord put his enormous hand out. 'I am joking, I will let Xobru here introduce his friend, but yes. I owe my new friend here a meal, and the Wanderer would not be pleased for me to not extend such hospitality to you as well. I am Jord." says the goliath with an inclination of his head as he holds the tavern door open for the others.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Xobru laughs. It is a hearty, jolly laughter, unexpected from a tender elf, and it is contagious.

"You ate my dinner to prevent others from taking it? Brilliant!"

When Lola discovers his octopus, he quickly says, "This is Hadar. He is more powerful than any of us."

Whispering, Xobru continues, "At least that's what he thinks. I'd hate to shatter his dreams."

Greenmtn

Explorer
Vimak looks nervously at the tavern before him, then to the others gathered outside it. Their will to fight must have been a sign, but they are going back inside, he thinks to himself as his stomach flips.

"Wrong, May I join you for food? Something is wrong here" His head turns to the Temple district with the last few words.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Well, Hadar, it is a pleasure to meet you, and I think you are the cutest thing ever, and don't doubt you could be the most powerful one here out of all of us, after all, you've got someone carting you around!" She leaned in just a little closer, "I'd like to find out how to get someone to cart ME around all day!" She stood back up tall and smoothed her dress flat. "So I really hope you'll be my friend. I'd be sooooo disappointed if you decided not to. You might even break my heart..." She gave that little octopus another huge, bright grin.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Hadar the octopus is motionless for a moment, then looks at Xobru. Two of his tentacles then rise, giving a distinct shrugginf motion. One might not think it possible for a creature in a bucket to give haughty looks, but somehow Hadar accomplishes just that.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Well if you don't want to be my friend, you'd better believe that is your loss." While Lola still grinned mischievously, it briefly looked like a small flame crossed her violet eyes. She shrugged her own shoulder then sauntered past them into the tavern.

"You coming Feathers?" She called back over her shoulder to the bird man.

She returned to that table the Goliath had been sitting at, grabbed a chair and sat, waving the bartender back over. "Duncan, we're definitely going to need some strong drinks after that incident."

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

Remove ads