• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Elementalists (IC)

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Perhaps we could investigate before your wizards finish the repairs, maybe we could find something". Nacay looks around at the ragtag bunch that filed outside"Assuming your all here for the same reason I am" Nacay may have said to much but that bird mention a dream. Either way Nacay wasn't waiting he started to wander slowly wandered back to the temple district.

OOC: did Nacay manage to retrieve any javelins?

Greenmtn

Explorer
"Something, Find Something."

Vimak starts flapping his wings, going nowhere at first and then after a few flaps he begins to take flight, those paying attention see one clawed foot move slightly before he rises into the air with his perch grasped tightly.

OOC: Going to scout the area from above (not looking to go too high, but staying off the ground and high enough to avoid buildings while I look) for any signs of where the mephits came from, what they destroyed or ignored as they passed by. Just let me know when you want me to make any rolls, or surprise me.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Nacay has all his javelins.

Fegrun watches the Aarakocra fly off and Nacay continue towards the temple district and scowls. Well, he looks like he scowls, but it also could just be his normal expression.

"We ain't gonna stop ye from goin'," he said to the rest that are still gathered. "That district is getting quieter as of late. There are still some holdouts who refuse to leave, but most people won't stay there. We've had investigators looking in to what's been happening. Wizards from every school have come in to figure out what's going on, but none have found anything. The things just appear out of thin air, pop into existence from nothin'.

"If ye want to investigate, go right ahead. Who knows, ye might find something. Ye do so at yer own risk, though. We usually find em pretty quick, but e'ry now and then, a couple gets past us and hides. They like that side o' the city fer some reason. All i ask is that if ye find somethin', let us know. We'd like to get that problem solved so we can get back to normal."

tglassy

Adventurer
[sblock=Vimak] Vimak sees minimal distruction across the city, mostly centered on the Temple District. He doesn't see anything else out of the ordinary. The damage seems random. [/sblock]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"I'm up for some exploring. I love mysteries," Xobru replies with a smile.

"But first I'd like to finish my meal."

With those words, the elf turns back to the tavern and the table he and Jord were on.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Vimak, after flying around the temple district for some time, and seeing nothing distinctive, returns to the tavern, landing as before, looking at the others and shaking his head slowly from side to side.

Fenris

Adventurer
Jord looks submissively at Nacay. "Since you haven't said why you are here, it would be impossible for us to know whether we are here for the same reason you are. And you introduced yourself to the dwarf but not to me or anyone else I have seen. So perhaps when you have learned some manners, someone will answer your questions."

Jord turns to Fegrun. "Jord, Captain. And should we need you, or have information for you, where might we find you?"

As Xobru leaves Jord raises a finger "Uh..." but he stays to hear Fegrun's answer.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Xobru, having discovered his plate empty, exits the tavern and walks over to Jord.

"Can you believe that? Someone ate my stew! While we were fighting for our lives, some idiot stole my food. Your plate was empty, too. Sorry, what did I miss?"

Remove ads