Dragonlance Elmore's 'The Four Women of Dragonlance' Painting Is Finished

Back in February I mentioned that iconic D&D artist Larry Elmore was working on a new 'Women of Dragonlance' painting. Well, it's now finished! And you can buy a print of it! http://www.larryelmore.com/store/FWOD/the-four-women-of-dragonlance

Back in February I mentioned that iconic D&D artist Larry Elmore was working on a new 'Women of Dragonlance' painting. Well, it's now finished! And you can buy a print of it!

THE FOUR WOMEN OF DRAGONLANCE.jpg

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Wow! Laurana's been working out. That's one buff elf.

Also (though this portrayal is consistent with Elmore's other works), in the books isn't Laurana's skin described as "nut-brown?"

At least her eyes aren't crossed this time, as far as we can tell.

Kimberly Burgess

Loki's Little Valkyrie
Shield-bashing, wasn't it? Her first fight she drops her sword and bashes a draconian to death with her shield, and later it's mentioned that she's turned shield-bashing into a fine art.
When we first met her in the bar, she used a metal frying pan to bash a bad guy on the noggin. I've loved that idea ever since, especially since I love hammers and every problem IS a nail. Frying pan has a larger surface for hitting with...

Stormonu

Legend
When we first met her in the bar, she used a metal frying pan to bash a bad guy on the noggin. I've loved that idea ever since, especially since I love hammers and every problem IS a nail. Frying pan has a larger surface for hitting with...
Cast iron skillets are no joke, some are heftier than maces. In fact, a couple weeks ago I was in the local Walmart with my son in the camping section and we came across a series of (Lodge) cast iron skillets that could have easily been statted out as doing 1d4 (finesse) (3.5"), 1d6 (6.5"), 1d8 (versatile) (8"), 1d10 (heavy, two-handed) (10.5") - with a contender that could be used for a d12 (15") version as well.

Besides, Tangled had Rapunzel use them to great effect!

Remove ads

Remove ads