• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Short Story Smackdown - FINAL: Berandor vs Piratecat - The Judgment Is In!

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
Yup, I see them. Can't make heads or tails of them, but since I have Mythago tied up in my closet... um, did I say that out loud? Nothing to see here, move along...

tadk

Explorer
I wish I hadnt of seen them
Can I swap out my pics for one of the last 2 sets
I see poor maxfieldjadenfox got a TOTALLY lovely pic set

Anyone up for trading pics huhh huhh huhh

Eeralai

First Post
I really like how the last set stays totally in a fantasy realm. That is rare to see in this game, so I am looking forward to those stories. I like my set too. Thanks for the selections!

Thorod Ashstaff said:
No way, tadk. I already made me a new desktop out of the nekkid lady with the sapphire eyes!
You really don't want to know where I scouted that image from... or perhaps you do. The world wide web is a strange and scary place when you disable the safesearch filter from your search engine. :D

On that note, I've noticed some of the images posted so far have people wearing less clothes than they could (and in some cases less than they should). I apologise as the images are not meant to offend but to inspire.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Remove ads