• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Short Story Smackdown - FINAL: Berandor vs Piratecat - The Judgment Is In!

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
Eeralai said:
I really like how the last set stays totally in a fantasy realm. That is rare to see in this game, so I am looking forward to those stories. I like my set too. Thanks for the selections!

Yeah, fantasy is my genre. It would have been easier to write to those, but we do this for the challenge, right?

Piratecat said:
1700 words written, and well on my way. I know how all the pictures fit in. I should finish it up tomorrow.
Well done, I look forward to seeing the final result.
Sorry again for putting you under the pump.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Berandor

lunatic
Herremann the Wise said:
You really don't want to know where I scouted that image from... or perhaps you do. The world wide web is a strange and scary place when you disable the safesearch filter from your search engine. :D

On that note, I've noticed some of the images posted so far have people wearing less clothes than they could (and in some cases less than they should). I apologise as the images are not meant to offend but to inspire.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise
Ohh I'm plenty inspired here.

Dlsharrock said:
Any idea when my round will start?
Is FickleGM still playing?
Fingers crossed (and toes)
Your round will start in about thirteen and a bit hours after this post - check the starting post of this thread for such details.
FickleGM has said in this thread that any time is good so at this stage, I will have to assume yes, FickleGM is still playing.

However, we have an eager alternate in place in Tashtego if things go wrong.
So, just to be organised with this, if I don't get acknowledgement from FickleGM that he has seen the pics (within let's say 4 hours of posting them), I'll put Tashtego on alert, and if there has been no acknowledgement after 12 hours, Tashtego will officially replace FickleGM... Just so people know where they stand and what's happening. I'm sure FickleGM will be good to go though.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

FickleGM

Explorer
Herremann the Wise said:
Your round will start in about thirteen and a bit hours after this post - check the starting post of this thread for such details.
FickleGM has said in this thread that any time is good so at this stage, I will have to assume yes, FickleGM is still playing.

However, we have an eager alternate in place in Tashtego if things go wrong.
So, just to be organised with this, if I don't get acknowledgement from FickleGM that he has seen the pics (within let's say 4 hours of posting them), I'll put Tashtego on alert, and if there has been no acknowledgement after 12 hours, Tashtego will officially replace FickleGM... Just so people know where they stand and what's happening. I'm sure FickleGM will be good to go though.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise
I'm always here...waiting...watching...doing stuff that shouldn't be mentioned... :eek:

Dlsharrock

First Post
FickleGM said:
doing stuff that shouldn't be mentioned...

Watching reruns of Queer Eye and crying when the straight guy makes good?

Herremann the Wise said:
Your round will start in about thirteen and a bit hours after this post

Ah crud. A pox on my inability to read world time zones properly. That's 1:00 am in the morning, so if I don't confirm I've seen the pics for a while it's because I'm in bed, getting my daughter ready for school, taking my daughter to school or working respectively. I'll try to drop into Enworld while she's brushing her teeth :)

Thanks for that HTW

Remove ads