ENWorld's Guide to Life

Mad_Jack

Legend
Sorry, I traded the pearl of wisdom to a tavern wench for two pitchers of mead, a bowl of mutton stew, and a roll in the sheets...

Okay, now that I got that out of the way...

Pearls of wisdom, only some of which people slap me for saying, lol::

- Look on the bright side... It could be worse.

- If today is not literally the worst day of your life so far, then not only have you been through worse than this and survived - which means that you'll survive this - but you can also honestly say that things are better now than they have been in the past...

- Conformity is a condom for the mind - it prevents the conception of original thought and stops the spread of new ideas...

- Always be nice and polite to everyone - the less pissed-off people there are in the world, the less chance you have of getting shot by one of them.

Ulfgeir

Hero
* Do not take yourself too seriously. In the eyes of the universe, you are probably not that important.

* Do not go around picking fights. No matter how good you are, there is always someone out there that can beat you (either by skill or luck).

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
1) Learn to cook, especially your favorite recipes from family & friends. At some point, you’re going to want those meals, and you won’t be near those people.

2) if/when you do cook, you can save yourself a lot of time- and minimize food spoilage- by buying large amounts of the veggies you eat most and having “prep day”. That means taking the time one day to clean, chop, dice, mince, etc., most or all of everything, and setting aside the bulk of it in the freezer. That basically translates into only having to clean your knives, and cutting boards ONCE as opposed to each time you cook. Additionally, that means STARTING to cook a meal takes a fraction of the time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases