• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Velmont

First Post
X12 said:
"Hold her still, Michael. I want to cut her black heart out like she did to Kevin - slowly,"

Slowly? I find she was pretty fast. She didn't torture me as much as the first time, she only waited because I was taunting her... and you know, if Mia die, my favorite villain will go away :(

Elementor

First Post
Calinon said:
OOC: Yay me, I get to decide for Elementor if Vince acts on his impulse or not.

I assume you mean the overpowering urge to kill Cosmo? I always feel that way. I didnt think anything of it.

buzzard

First Post
Hmm, guess I have no idea what time of day it is.

Well, more imporantly, I will be off at a gaming Con till Sunday evening, so I will entrust our benevolent (who, me suck up?) GM with running Straightjacket. Heck he can't do anything worse to his reputation than his sidekick already is.

buzzard

Calinon

First Post
Hey, how come you are so lucky to get gaming cons in your area :)

Yes, it was my bad not indicating time of day and whatnot.

Calinon

First Post
Sanjay continues to concentrate on dissloving the door to the vault (must be pretty tough stuff ;) ).
And if people wouldn't insist on doing things like checking out in the wee hours of the morning when sane people would still be sleeping, that wouldn't happen. But noooooo, they have to come and actually make me work between 3 and 6 AM. Curses on them. On a side note, tough doesn't quite cover that vault, but I'll get to that later or in the morning.

Mordane76

First Post
You work as a night auditor, Cal?

I'm a hotel manager... :D Used to night audit... might have to again here for a few nights; caught my night auditor sleeping this morning... :]

Last edited:

Remove ads