• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
Just thought it was time to start a new one as we close in on post 1000 in the other.

Loki, Amazon and Straightjacket can post their point expenditures when they are ready. Have fun :)

Edit: Also remember you are all now PL9, and have 5 hero points maximum instead of 4. Mimic, you have 6 hero points at the moment.

Last edited:

Mordane76

First Post
It's kinda hard to believe that we started Episode I only 163 days ago (December 18)... and now we're in our fifth IC thread and our second OOC thread.

Thanks, Calinon -- I never get to game at home, and I can't remember the last time I had as rewarding a gaming experience as EPIC has been so far. Keep up the excellent work! Everyone else too... it is a pleasure to game with you all!

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, I approve Mordane, it is a great game, everyone is doing a great job, I only hope it isn't the last episode of Kevin :\ , I have much fun to play him, and much fun to hate him too :)

But what just happen will have changed him a lot, he kill the only girl who trust him, and over that, she was the most interesting one . ;) (Sorry ladies, Kevin's taste, but I am sure you prefer it like that).

Last edited:

buzzard

First Post
Yes, I must echo the Kudos on the quality of the game. I've been in a few PBPs and none of them were even a shadow of this one.

On the points, give me +2 str and +2 con, bank the other one.

buzzard

Deva

First Post
Points will be spent as follows:

4 points to increase super strength to 9
1 point to increase protection to 9
1 point to increase shockwave to 9

I think that's all 6 points I had accumilated.

(and appologies for not posting in a while. Brain was trying to escape through my ears again.)

Remove ads