• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
Velmont said:
Calinon, what Mimic is talking about, it is when the Force Field is down, Michelle have a really poor damage save. The day she will have to roll one damage save without her force field, we may lose her for the battle... but the HP may help too.
Yup I know :) I have a very similar character with low damage saves but great force field protection and took evasion instead... works well as he has a decent reflex save.

Dalamar

Adventurer
More pics, this time of Anna.

Attachments

• Anna Nikitov, waist up.gif
    Anna Nikitov, waist up.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Anna Nikitov, armor on.gif
    Anna Nikitov, armor on.gif
    36 KB · Views: 67

Calinon

First Post
Tres cool :) Love those ones!

Oh, and unless you lived under a rock, you know what everyone else does about the girl. Cosmo captured her after Vince trapped her. She came out of a computer screen and is locked up in HQ.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Jackal's turn this time, though only his head. I'm still trying to come up with an outfit for him that looks good, fits his personality (no, loin cloth won't do), and breaks 'easily' (it's easy to figure out what rips and where).

Any special reason that Johan got left out of the last round of updates? My post is there near the end of the second to last page.

Attachments

• Jackal, head.gif
    Jackal, head.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Jackal, head wereform.gif
    Jackal, head wereform.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 65

Mordane76

First Post
I have to stop and wonder... how much trouble is Kevin going to end up getting me in... he's already almost killed me twice... and put me at odds with everybody else in EPIC on what should be done with him (lynching seems to be the winner so far)... :D

Calinon

First Post
Actually, Johan was updated. The only thing not updated was... the update date. He had all 137 points allocated :) I fixed the date.

Velmont

First Post
Mordane76 said:
I have to stop and wonder... how much trouble is Kevin going to end up getting me in... he's already almost killed me twice... and put me at odds with everybody else in EPIC on what should be done with him (lynching seems to be the winner so far)... :D

I dunno what Calinon is planning for Kevin, but if X continue like this, he may save the life of Kevin, and that without knowing it...

Remove ads