• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
I am sad today that after getting home and realizing I have far too much on my plate at the moment, I have to stop running this game, at least for the forseeable future. I figure between this, other RPG things I run and play in off this board, an online hockey league I run and another I participate in, I average about 4 hours a day doing things. Basically, it has turned into get up at 6, get home at 5, do 4 hours of stuff I have to do and go to bed. Hence the extreme slow down as of late.

Should things slow down, and other projects fall by the wayside, I will happily pick this up again. Especially since it was just two issues until completion of this particular scenario. I appologize for the suddenness and thanks to everyone for making the game fun. Keep an eye on the thread time to time in case I do decide in the future I have enough time to resume GM'ing.

I'll still be on the board; playing takes far less time than planning and posting as the game master.

Happy gaming!

Agamon

Adventurer
What? How dare you!

:p Heh, j/k, I have no idea what that's like, right? I surprised you lasted this long, man. Thanks for the fun game, quite enjoyable.

Dalamar

Adventurer
NNOOOOOooo..... Now we will never know how the Johan/Johan/Anna triangle furls out!

*Ahem* Seriously speaking, glad you could handle it this long, it was a darn fun game. Hope things work out, and other encouraging phrases like that.

Velmont

First Post
:(

Sad, but I<ve always prefered to see a master stop a game rather than to run it improperly... now I'll have to hope your burden lessen a bit, because it is one great game.

Remove ads