• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
Sorry for the slowness overall. I'm bogged down with work and seem to have somewhat overloaded myself in the last few weeks with other projects too. Thursday should be our update.

Calinon

First Post
I will try to get a post done on Saturday, but it will likely be Tuesday when I get an update done. I seem to have overburdened myself with projects at the moment :/

Calinon

First Post
I updated the map too, which will show where Split and his alter selves will be once they arrive, just to give you ambushers a little extra time to plan your attack. Isn't it nice having the advantage?

Mordane76

First Post
Kinda off hand... but I just read it, so I thought I'd ask...

Are we going to update to M&M 2E when it is released? It's just gone to print, so it can't be too much longer until it's available to the masses.

Dalamar

Adventurer
With all the info available at the website, I can almost make a conversion of Johan already. Just need to find out how the Inventor feat actually works, and everything should fall to their rightful places.

There are some hundred (can't remember the exact number) of prerelease books available at GenCon, and I believe the official release date is next month.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads