• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
OoC: Yeah, and it was darn expensive getting the skills. Speaking of computer skills, whatever happened to the little girl that Johan expelled from the computer?
I wouldn't know. Maybe one of the EPIC members does though...

Mimic

First Post
Calinon said:
Dunno... why?

I want to drop snare and take leadership, dodge and put the remaining points into amazing save damage (tired of almost dying all the time :) )

I don't have my book so I am uncertain if I can take the two feats (I think I can)

Calinon

First Post
You can take the feats, but the amazing save damage won't help you unless you get hit when your force field is down. The two only stack up to your PL (technically 8, but for you 10).

Calinon

First Post
OOC: The image of the tank I'm getting is something similar to a fuel tank that you would find on a farm. If that's not right, let me knowYes, but much, much bigger. Something the size of a large grain bin, only built to hold fuel. You can definitely handle it with your strength.

Calinon

First Post
I'll just warn you it will be largely useless. It's like buying protection and forcefield. They only stack to your power level, and technically, despite your enhanced powers, you are still PL9.

You'd be better of investing in amazing save reflex, dodge and evasion. That way, if you find yourself without your force field, you get your reflex save instead of your damage save (except for things like aoe), plus you get a better reflex save in case of AoE, even when you have your force field.

Leadership can be really really cool, but if I'm not mistaken, people have to do what you want them to (generally speaking of course) in order to get the benefit.

Lemme know your final decision, and no, you can't call a friend (great comic Aggy).

Velmont

First Post
Calinon, what Mimic is talking about, it is when the Force Field is down, Michelle have a really poor damage save. The day she will have to roll one damage save without her force field, we may lose her for the battle... but the HP may help too.

Mimic

First Post
Calinon said:
You'd be better of investing in amazing save reflex, dodge and evasion. That way, if you find yourself without your force field, you get your reflex save instead of your damage save (except for things like aoe), plus you get a better reflex save in case of AoE, even when you have your force field.

That sounds good actually. give me the evasion feat and 2 points into amazing save reflex

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads