ETERNALS Trailer Teaser 2

I wonder how they plan to justify not showing up at The Endgame, I'm betting it's due to a non-interference clause (anything that goes along the lines of "in the comics..." please put in spoilers as not to spoil folks who haven't read the comics)I also wonder if The Snap affected them.

Ryujin

Legend
A "non interference clause" is explicitly mentioned in the trailer...
... "until now."

I'm glad to see some of the lesser known Marvel properties making it into production, though that didn't go too well for "Inhumans." I's be happier still if they went with the Kirby era blocky "tech as magic" style of constructs, like they had as an Easter Egg in Thor (right side).

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

"we have watched, and guided, we have helped them progress, and seen them accomplish wonders
throughout the years we have never interfered, until, now...
"

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm glad to see some of the lesser known Marvel properties making it into production, though that didn't go too well for "Inhumans."

What I saw of Inhumans... wasn't all that good. There are probably reasons why Marvel Television got folded into overall Marvel Studios.

I don't know anything about this one, but this popped up in my Twitter feed!

Honestly, the characters are pretty colorful in the movie as far as I can tell. I'm not sure if a backlit still on a beach is a fair comparison.

the-eternals-720x340.jpg

As far as comicbook adaptions go, costumes are rarely this colorful.

Remove ads