• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

nerdytenor

First Post
A lean, sun-burned, haggard looking human dressed in hide and carrying a large hand-made spear enters the tavern. He strides up to the bar and finds a seat.

"I am Jonathan, and my spear is for hire" he says to no one in particular. His voice is surprisingly refined given his gruff outward appearance.

OOC: Jonathan Granville is a lvl 6 Seeker

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The obese orc claps his hands, the skin and fat on his arms rippling with each impact.

"Is good! We have takers for blood-making and blood-taking! Time for preparations! Gladiators, bring contracts to the Kolloseaum in the harbor and the games shall begin!

The goblins heave and tremble and struggle as they carry him back out, leaving one goblin in a disheveled-looking toga holding extra contract papers, thrusting them out and flinching as anyone walks by.

OOC: The first match is getting ready to start. Anyone else who wants to jump in, head to the ooc recruitment thread here. Your character doesn't have to leave the tavern.

Faraque

First Post
"Pshaw, cannot believe that paperwork is necessary to wreck havoc in a 'Kolloseaum'. It is good an orc drew these up though, else it might actually take time to finish this."
She hands the signed paperwork to the pitiful goblin, and leaves the tavern, heading to the ship.

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron stands back up from the seat he'd just taken. He moves over and takes a contract to the Kolloseaum from the goblin.*

Thanks lad. This shall aid me in my time of boredom.

*Speaking in Goblin to the goblin. He slaps the goblin upon the shoulder in a friendly mannerism then turns and leaves with a light chuckle.*

WEContact

First Post
The goblins heave and tremble and struggle as they carry him back out, leaving one goblin in a disheveled-looking toga holding extra contract papers, thrusting them out and flinching as anyone walks by.
As he walks into the bar, Ignatz, a tall half-orc with a fuzzy hat, thick sideburns, and something like a heavy poleaxe on his back, takes one of the extended contract papers, looking confused. Still puzzled, he walks into the bar, looking over his shoulder to watch the odd little goblin leave.

Ignatz takes a seat at the bar and reads over the contract.

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
A young girl enters the tavern. She wears a cloak that covers almost all of her body. She is human with beautiful green emerald eyes, which dart from left to right, then right to left, as she quickly tries to understand the surroundings around her. After taking a deep breath, she causiously moves to the bartender, whose eyes are automatically drawn to the mysterious bright silver wing shaped tattoo on the girl's forehead. The young girl notices the bartender's glare and quickly covers her mark with the top of her cloak. She then speaks in a nevous voice. I...I am Lerrick. I come to aide those who fight the evil. She then asks for a glass of water. After recieving it, she moves to a table by the fireplace.

ooc: Introducing Lerrick: 2nd level cleric/shaman...at your service.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] what level is Lerrick? I ask because your character sheet and post have conflicting answers.

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] what level is Lerrick? I ask because your character sheet and post have conflicting answers.

ooc: Yeah, I know. I just wanted to put her out there. Today I was going to work on Lerrick's CS. I still have much work to be done. I'm going to keep her at 2nd

pathfinderq1

First Post
The door from one of the smaller rooms along the back of the tavern slid open, unleashing a burst of raucous, drunken singing. A young woman of average height, clad in form-fitting red scale armor under a black leather coat, stepped out into the main room of the Hanged Man. She looked around for a bit, as if seeking someone in particular- and allowing those within the room to see that her eyes were featureless white. Even as the door to the room behind her slid closed, the music seemed to linger.

OOC: Joy; Human (?) Ardent|Bard 5; now leveled up and in need of approvals; http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Joy_(pathfinderq1)

Remove ads