Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
As if called, Martelai pops out of the portal writing something in his book.

"Ready already? That was fast, Igor, I didn't realize Veruzak is in such a hurry."
He leads the group into the private room.

dimsdale

First Post
Lilli's jumping is more than a little fuelled by the relief that Lerrick appears to be back unharmed and that the big scary looking half-orc appears to know Dina.

Anyway, she recovers her composure, "So, er, hope you're alright, Lerrick? What happened? You had me worried!"

Lerrick shakes her head one more time. I...I'm okay. Thanks. This has happened before...not sure why? I'll have to talk to my friend at the Temple of Lauto when I get back. He'll be able to shed some light on this I hope. She then smiles at Lilli. It is clear that the cleric now seems more relaxed. I'm glad to see that there are people I know here She turns to Igor. I'm grateful to be of service. It is my calling. She stands and grabs her gear and prepares to follow the others.

"It will be good working with you again, little one. Just don't disapear on us in the middle of some gruesome death match." deva taps girls shoulder few times

He follows others, shruggin toward Dina
[sblock="Draconic"]
"Ask me later, you'll get the account for the library."
[/sblock]

Neil1889

First Post
"It will be good working with you again, little one. Just don't disapear on us in the middle of some gruesome death match." deva taps girls shoulder few times

He follows others, shruggin toward Dina
[sblock="Draconic"]
"Ask me later, you'll get the account for the library."
[/sblock]

"Hopefully censorship won't be an issue," says Lilli.

Lilli gives Dina's hand a friendly squeeze on her way to the back room.

Remove ads