• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Evil Fighter

Meadyaon

First Post
I would like help in setting up a 1st level Neutral or Chaotic Evil human fighter as a PC. This would be my first fighter since I have made mainly a necromancer (school specialization) with undead feats and a wizard. I might make him a two-weapon fighter or he wields a two-handed sword (looks like a claymore. I would like some suggestions how I can make his armor and weapon(s) look evil. I would like some suggestions on how to make him original if possible and how I can set up his bio/history? I know I want him to be 6'5" tall with black hair and green eyes.

Dandu

First Post
Well, you could build a fighter with high Dex, the TWF feat, Dodge, Mobility, and work on getting into the Duelist prestige class, which I'm sure hasn't been done before.

Meadyaon

First Post
I want to him to know Two Weapon Fighting with swords. So how would I do that and what prestige classes would be good for the character to take? What would the best armor for the character to have? How would I make his armor look evil? Should I along the way get any grafts?

Last edited:

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
I want to him to know Two Weapon Fighting with swords. So how would I do that and what prestige classes would be good for the character to take? What would the best armor for the character to have? Also how would I make his armor look evil?
Does it have to be the Fighter class, or do you want a two-sword wielding melee character, and the class itself is flexible?
If you're open to a class other than Fighter, what source books do you have available?

Dandu

First Post
I want to him to know Two Weapon Fighting with swords. So how would I do that and what prestige classes would be good for the character to take?
Temptest from Complete Adventurer does TWF.
What would the best armor for the character to have? How would I make his armor look evil?
I think the best armor would be light or medium armor that has the Glamered enchantment, which allows you to disguise it as any item of clothing or armor that you desire.

Should I along the way get any grafts?
A good graft would be the Feathered Wings graft which allows you to fly.

Meadyaon

First Post
Does it have to be the Fighter class, or do you want a two-sword wielding melee character, and the class itself is flexible?
If you're open to a class other than Fighter, what source books do you have available?
What classes where you thinking of?. I do like the berserk rage of the Barbarian. If I do the barbarian I do not want make the character an evil version of Conan. I know that he is going to be Chaotic evil and human.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads