• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exalted [Re-Recruiting and Re-Defining]

Aenion

First Post
I've added the new backgrounds and their descriptions to Kabiko's sheet for your approval, I've also made the last changes to her other stats.

Aenion

First Post
Aenion said:
I've added the new backgrounds and their descriptions to Kabiko's sheet for your approval, I've also made the last changes to her other stats.

Well maybe not the last of the changes, now that most of the characters are up, I saw that most of them already have Martial Arts, so I might change it back to Melee if you don't mind. This will remove the Dragon-Blooded Contact (wasn't really happy with how I wrote him anyway).

Sorry about not being able to make up my mind, Exalted just gives too many options :D

Last edited:

Jaik

First Post
Okay, sorry for the long delay, but Kurei Ensui, Zenith Exalted is pretty much finished. Do I post him here or in another thread, or just e-mail him?

Aenion

First Post
If this bad news on the site doesn't blow over (which it probably has by now), I might know a place we could move too, so does Jaik I guess.

Just in case.

Last edited:

Jaik

First Post
Okay, Kurei is mostly posted. I forgot to bring my book to work today, so the charm page references are wrong as are the costs and my weapon stats are missing. I also apologize for the atrocious formattin. I tried to do itlike the xample, but it refuses to let me put more than one space in a row.

Mitchifer

First Post
Ok...this time around...I almost totally reworked my character. I know I've been indecisive about this, but now I think I'm satisfied :D .

As for my "little extra", do you think I could get a combo? I ran out of the freebie points needed to purchase it at character creation (3 pts). I found one on the Exalted Compendium that I liked; here's the link to it:
http://exalted.rpgcompendium.com/section.php?sec=3&article=26&var=1&combo=321

My only question about it is its activation cost. Is it correct?

Thanks

--Mitchifer​

Lichtenhart

First Post
Aenion said:
If this bad news on the site doesn't blow over (which it probably has by now), I might know a place we could move too, so does Jaik I guess.

Just in case.

Well, it looks like Enworld will be safe for a couple years at least.
*does happy dance*
Anyway, I'm curious. What place was that?

Edit: Aenion, shouldn't Kabiko have something like an Orichalcum amulet to use the special power of her hearthstone? or does she has it mounted somewhere else?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads