TSR Example from the worst TSR adventure module(s) ever published

Hahahahah! That second one kills me!

A group of men head by. They are not tarrying or running. Nor are they singing. They don't seem to be making apple pies. As far as you can tell, they're not talking about sports. They neither have sombreros nor stilts. These men are not acrobats. They have no expression as they don't dally to the west.
It might be laundry day, but you see no signs of visible laundry powder. The third man has a mole on his left cheek, of course it's covered by his pants so you wouldn't know that. Since it's Saturday they have a reservation at the Lusty Unicorn for lunch, if threatened any surviving bandits will give you their reservation. Sheesh

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Re-reading the OP, I am struck with the resemblance with Dwarf Fortress generated descriptive text. What do we know about the author?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Re-reading the OP, I am struck with the resemblance with Dwarf Fortress generated descriptive text. What do we know about the author?
Carl Smith was working in the first Drsgonlance products at the same time, and then left to help found a vompany called "Pacesetter" and produce a game called "Sandman: Map of Halaal" the next year, 1985. Them he kind of...fades away?

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Don't badmouth Dwarf Fortress by comparing it to N2!

(in good humour and with no hostile intent)

Avuth Ortinulbezuk, "Forbidding Dare". It is a forum post. All craftOriuship is of the highest quality. It does not make sounds. It it made of electrons. It is composed in a roman alphabet style. It tells nothing of apple pies. It menace with spikes of outrage and devotion. As far as you can tell, it has humorous intent, but is not for sale. It has an image engraved in English of Orius the EN-World poster castigating Ancalagon_tb the EN-World poster. The image was not engraved by an acrobat. This image relates to the reply of Orius the EN-World poster to Ancalagon_tb the EN-World poster on the year 2022 of the Common Era. This post was written facing southward.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases