TSR Example from the worst TSR adventure module(s) ever published

Faolyn

(she/her)
View attachment 262157

I mean, you'd just notice this, at some point, wouldn't you?
Actually, a few bits of this adventure have inspired me to flesh them out into something a bit more logical.

The wererat bit (for when I get back to Ravenloft, most likely), will make a modicum of sense because the innkeeper is also a wererat, but is an infected one who is repressing his memories of his time in rat form.

The nymph/dryad/whatever I make her got her potion from an Evil Witch (not really Evil, but y'know, it'll be complicated) and can't wake the guy up. The PCs would have to get the antidote from the witch. The potion wasn't supposed to be drunk all in one go, but the nymph didn't follow the instructions. I'm trying to decide what the witch would want in return for the antidote.

Mad_Jack

Legend
The seven pairs of underpants are all labeled with the days of the week, but actually are artifacts of seven Great Old Ones and corrupt the souls of those who wear them, turning them into serial killers sacrificing their victims to their masters.

Mad_Jack

Legend
And all because of a typo: it was originally supposed to be the Rod of Seven Parts...

New magic item:

Rod of Seven Pants

On command, the Rod turns into a rack on which you can hang your clothes and adventuring gear, but also has seven random pairs of pants hanging on it. The pants are of all different sizes and styles, and may or may not be clean.
When the command word is spoken again, any clothing, armor and gear stowed on it become part of the rod, allowing you to store the items without taking up space. However, any time the Rod is opened, one of any pair of socks stowed within it will disappear, never to be seen again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases