D&D 5E Exploring Eberron Cover

Keith Baker has shared the cover (by Thomas Bourden) of his upcoming Exploring Eberron, which will be available in PDF and hardcover on the DMs Guild. (I know he's posted it before, but this is a nice rendering of the hardcover).

Keith Baker has shared the cover (by Thomas Bourden) of his upcoming Exploring Eberron, which will be available in PDF and hardcover on the DMs Guild.

(I know he's posted it before, but this is a nice rendering of the hardcover).

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 7.10.57 PM.png

Mhyr

Explorer
I can't wait for this one! Literally. As I want to play a monk using the bada** archetype from this book. What does it do? I don't know, but I want them "psychic claws" Gentle puts to use on the quori there!!

Any news on the release date? (We are starting around May 5th...)

ChaosOS

Legend
The tweet that had this cover mock up said "Soon", but from the discord they don't have the full book in layout yet. Once the book gets to layout they can get proofs, then it depends on if the first round of proofs are good to go or not.

ChaosOS

Legend
If everything goes smoothly from here on out you'd be able to get the pdf in time, but I wouldn't plan on it. Still, unless you're starting at third level, you'd probably be able to get the book by your second or third session (assuming weekly sessions).

Mhyr

Explorer
Yes, a small chance might remain.

(We start at level 5, playing the second storyline/campaign arc of the Oracle of War campaign. So the archetype is immediately in play...)

Remove ads

Remove ads