• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Extended Edition LOTR:TFOTR Question

GodPhoenix

First Post
In the added scene "The Passing of the Elves" the elves are singing a song...does anyone know where I can get a copy of that song...or even just tell me the name of it. I'm assuming it's something they created for the movie, but is there a recording available? Thx.

Michael Tree

First Post
It was specficially created by Shore for the DVD actually. I don't think there's a recording available, but you may be able to find it on Kazaa or a similar service, taken from the DVD. I would guess that the name's probably in the DVD credits, but I'm several hundred kilometers from my copy, so I can't be sure.

GodPhoenix

First Post
Duh, now why didn't I think of checking the credits? I'll find out the exact name and then pray to the internet gods for an mp3.

I'm actually very impressed with what Shore did with the soundtrack(s). I had only heard of him because he did the soundtrack to my fav game, Morrowind.

Oh, and I'm sorry that you're so far from your DVDs...you should consider buying a travelling copy ;)

GodPhoenix

First Post
Ok...wow. I had no idea that the credits were, like, 20 minutes long. It is very cool that they thanked EVERYBODY.

However, my TV isn't big enough for me to actually *read* the credits! Can someone help me out? I think the song credits are somewhere around 1:40:00 on the second DVD, but I really can't be sure.

*fingers crossed*

Welverin

First Post
Sorry, but I didn't see it on there. These were the only ones listed and I think all are all from some where else:
Flaming Red Hair
Bilbo's Walking Song
Drinking Song
Elvish Lament
The Song of Luthien
In Dreams

Do you have a DVD drive on your PC? If so you could make a copy yourself.

Remove ads