• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall of the 14th Kingdom (OOC)

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, I still can't seem to get OpenRPG working, so I can't run the game tonight. Sorry folks. I'll keep trying to find the problem and fix it. Been busy this week so I couldn't spend as much time as I'd have liked on trying stuff to fix the OpenRPG problem.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Assuming Arkhandus has got his OpenRPG working again and we are having a game tonight, I will probably be a bit late. I should be on no later than 7 PM PST, but one can never be sure...:(

EDIT: I managed to get a couple people on the OpenRPG Forums interested and one guy (screen name- starchaserva) was going to start working up a PC even. Whether or not I am on time and there's a game, would someone please be sure to be on around 6 PM PST to let them know what's going on? Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry but I haven't worked out the problem yet. I've cleared over a gig of hard drive space and it hasn't helped. I've tried messing with OpenRPG and it hasn't helped. Python just won't run. I'm going to try uninstalling and reinstalling AGAIN and just hope that somehow fixes this idiotic problem. I still have no idea why it stopped working in the first place, dangit.

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, I finally got it working after another complete uninstall-reinstall of OpenRPG/Python/wxPython. Still dunno what was screwing it up before. The game resumes.

Arkhandus

First Post
Hey folks, sorry I didn't post the treasure and XP sooner as I had intended. I'll be on OpenRPG in a few minutes. Here's the XP that hadn't been given out yet. I'll mention this again on OpenRPG, since I'm posting it so late.

Adoroar: 1,915 XP
Barook: 1,915 XP
Irthos: 1,200 XP
Phyi: 1,715 XP
Slassz: 1,915 XP

I'll post the treasure soon, once I get it all totalled up. Also, this XP is just from the time you've spent inside the main castle building, I still have to re-check how many zombies and stuff you fought in the rest of the area.

Arkhandus

First Post
I'll be on OpenRPG sometime within the next half-hour or hour, not sure exactly when. Once we have 3 or 4 people ready, I'll open the game room to start. Assuming folks aren't too busy/absent to play today, anyhoo.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Once you finish up the extra treasure stuff, I can finish the division. Also, I'd need to know what we pulled out of the Lord's chamber.

Since Barook picked up Brew Potion as his latest feat, he'll start making those. I wanted to know if we're sticking with the "Craft Wondrous Item is necessary for making variant potions" rule in Complete Arcane. If not, he'll make his banana potions. If so, he'll just make the regular vials of liquid.

Crazy-San

First Post
sorry I wasn't here....my router crapped out and I just got the new one hooked up a few minutes ago. I should be there for FMTG tonight

Remove ads