• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feng Shuit Campaign (Closed)

Radiant

First Post
got it and i still think it is one of the best games out there. I think it does live much from speed but I'd be ready to give it a shot as pbp.

Rybaer

First Post
Have the book, love the game. I've even comtemplated running one on here...but don't take that as an offer. I'll consider playing in a game, though.

Corlon

First Post
I just think it'd work well on pbp because there's no maps to worry about and even if it's not as humorous you can still type the coolness stunts.

rbingham2000

Explorer
I also have the book, and having seen The Killer and Desperado, I think I'm ready for some action.

It would be interesting to see how this works out on PBP. I haven't played before, even though I've amassed quite the collection of games in the last few years.

I think I'm going for the Maverick Cop as my first character -- a cop who believes in justice, but has little use for a system that he feels has lost its original focus of justice in a sea of bureaucracy, and that regularly lets the bad people off easy while the good people suffer or worse. I picture him as a lot like Dirty Harry, but with Spike Spiegel's brand of cool.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
I havn't the book under hand, but I can borrow it to a friend. Love it just because you have to be original to have bonus :D

Someone

Adventurer
I´m running enough pbps already, so I´m not.

Are you going to go without all the time travel/supernatural stuff or go "realistic"? (hah!)

Remove ads