[Fiery Dragon] GenCon - Vinyl Ptolus Map draw

Red Baron

First Post
Hey all,

With all the fervour about our Ptolus map, I thought I'd announce a fun little promotion we've thrown together for GenCon: We'll be doing a draw for one of our 32" x 48" vinyl maps at 2pm on Sunday, August 13, from our booth at GenCon (#205); you can sign up for the draw there any time before 1pm Sunday!!

The winner of the draw will have to pick up the map by 3pm, or else we'll mail it out.

If you want to make sure you get a copy of the map, though, then get to our booth ASAP on Thursday, 'cause I have a feeling these things will be sold out in mere hours once Ptolus fever spreads...

Cheers,

Red Baron

First Post
Hey P-Cat! Hope you're gonna drop by the booth early on so we can hook up for lunch/dinner/beer (in ascending order of preference)...! :)

Is the better half coming with?

Scott

Fiery James

First Post
Red Baron said:
Hey P-Cat! Hope you're gonna drop by the booth early on so we can hook up for lunch/dinner/beer (in ascending order of preference)...! :)

Is the better half coming with?

Scott

Doesn't "Better Half" imply some form of equality, at least in portion? Wouldn't "Better 98%" be more apt?

Whoot!

- JB

Red Baron

First Post
And the winner is...

[/drumroll]

Richard C. Wiles of Columbia, MO.

Congratulations, Richard. We'll be mailing the map out to you very shortly (I need to talk to Fiery Jason to find out when, exactly...).

Cheers,
Scott

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Fiery James said:
Doesn't "Better Half" imply some form of equality, at least in portion? Wouldn't "Better 98%" be more apt?

Whoot!

- JB
And see? I was just saying that James was totally lacking in wit, hygiene and looks. Glad to see I was wrong about the wit!

And let me just say how much I love the Ptolus map. It's gorgeous and useful.

Remove ads