• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

First Drow, now Kuo-toa. Darn you FR!!

MrFilthyIke

First Post
I wasn't going to buy Underdark, but the art alone is almost worth it.

That and being a Cthulhu-ian zombie, I do so enjoy the Kuo-Toa. :D

PatEllis15

First Post
I hear ya Aeolius... and I know exactly where your coming from...

Now, are you ready for the next one? Ed Greenwood is writing up some new book for the Forgotten Realms... this on on serpents (see the "preview" on the EnWorld home page).

Guess what! Yuan-Ti are about to get relocated too!

Taro Sarask

Pat E

Anthraxus

Explorer
Psion said:
It does bother me a mite, though, when FR becomes the definitive source, because then you have to de-FR it. (Like Abishai and Shadow Dragons).

Psion, did they print Abishai and Shadow dragons in Monsters of Faerun? Is that what you're saying? Would explain why I haven't seen a new version of them... :(

-A

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
EricNoah said:
I hope they really do to kuo-toa what they did to drow -- make them sexy!

please tell me you are kidding. These things are just as insane if not madder than drow and are fishy/frog like dripping mucus and goop. I would make these things more Cthuluesque than anything else.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Leopold said:
please tell me you are kidding. These things are just as insane if not madder than drow and are fishy/frog like dripping mucus and goop. I would make these things more Cthuluesque than anything else.

And what is wrong with that Leopold? Cthulhu is good...come, join Cthulhu...become one with Cthulhu...*zombie-esque shuffling*

:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads