D&D (2024) Flying fighter with Topple vs multiple flying enemies

mellored

Legend
Or maybe this one...

bowing-thank-you.gif

Horwath

Legend
Hint: the hand size does not matter a lot for drawing a bow. It is the length (and strength) of the arm that matters...
OFC, sorry. Used the wrong word.

Yes, for using longbow, length of the arm is important.
Unless you use a smaller bow with higher pull strength, like shorter bow, might we call it a short bow,
and with higher pull strength, call it a mighty short bow.
made from different materials, not just a single piece of wood, a mighty composite shortbow.

Horwath

Legend
Footbows are a really cool idea, but I'm not sure how good they will be against a moving target. But hey, it's a fantasy game, right?
they had those in 3.5e races of the wild.
1695017186561.png

useful only while you are flying, and probably for downward bombardment.

cannot be used on ground as your legs are busy operating the bow.

honestly, i'd be more upset about it if being small actually mattered except for having to deal with the heavy property (which was terribly named anyway). but it doesn't, so frankly i'm more upset heavy existed in the way it did for so long.

it would be nice if being small as opposed to medium actually mattered, i have to agree.
Honestly, I kind of wonder why small size exists at this point. On the grid people don't even use different base sizes for small and medium. It was purely the rules which made them different, and now those are gradually being phased out it may as well go from tiny to medium.

Remove ads