• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Conandar

Explorer
While I do not know where the underwater designation officially comes from, it probably is limited to weapons of the piercing type (and perhaps slashing / bludgeoning with the speed characteristic.) Ever try to swing a sword underwater (or even just a stick)? It isn't easy! Slashing and bludgeoning weapons would definitely be at disadvantage in a water environment, both for the attack and damage dealt. IMO, of course.

Zxurian

First Post
apologies if this has been posted before, but I search and didn't see anything referencing it.

on the current 1.64, if you select "Additional Feats", and then choose a feat in the additional feat slot, it doesn't add the feat description to the Races, Class, Background, & Feat section.
If you manually add a normal first feat, then it adds a description for both the regular feat and additional feat.

It looks like the bug lies in the fact that it doesn't display additional feat information unless you have at least one normal feat.

Scout-James

First Post
Forge - I think that the font size has been mentioned before, but I am putting in an animal companion other than what you have in the sheet, and the Attack description on CSIV is not shrinking the font size, so part of the text is not showing. Is the font size going to be automatic, or easily adjusted by those of us with poor Excel skills in 2.0?

Evidicus

First Post
Will you have the ability to customize and/or override Wild Shape forms in the new version? My DM allows my Barbarian/Druid to use the animal form's Con bonus as part of my AC with Unarmored Defense, and there is currently no way to account for this on the sheet.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
apologies if this has been posted before, but I search and didn't see anything referencing it.

on the current 1.64, if you select "Additional Feats", and then choose a feat in the additional feat slot, it doesn't add the feat description to the Races, Class, Background, & Feat section.
If you manually add a normal first feat, then it adds a description for both the regular feat and additional feat.

It looks like the bug lies in the fact that it doesn't display additional feat information unless you have at least one normal feat.

Certainly something I'll look into and fix in the next version, thanks for the feedback

Remove ads