D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

mattsmac

Villager
Hello there, I've been loving the character generator! Keep up the good work! I did notice one correction on the Booming Blade cantrip. At lvl 5, it says that the target takes 2d8 thunder damage on a hit. I believe it should be 1d8 thunder (+ the normal melee damage). The 2d8 should just be on the additional damage if they move. Thanks again for all the great work!

woodja

First Post
From the posts so far, looks like beta 8 has an issue with non-pure casters (issues reported with arcane trickster, eldritch knight, paladin and ranger) - my bard works perfectly though!

Conandar

Explorer
There is an issue with partial casters in beta 8 that did not exist in beta 7. These screenshots are from a variant human Fighter 1 / Ranger 2.

Spellcasting v2.00b7
RA1B7.jpg

Spellcasting v2.00b8
RA1B8.jpg

Character Sheet III v2.00b7
RA2B7.jpg

Character Sheet III v2.00b8
RA2B8.jpg

flwad

Explorer
Imported 3 Characters from B7 to B8. Two issues:

1. Still having the Custom problems previously mentioned with heavy armor proficiency. The first attachment is the entry on custom for the Subclass. The second is the Start entry for armor showing non-proficient heavy armor. The third is the CSI apparent mis-match. The fourth through sixth are the same shots for Shield(s) proficiency under Favored Soul after I entered it on Custom. Your example missed this by-the-way.

2. All the animal entries (Familiar/Mount/Wildshape) appear corrupted on Start, CSII and Wildshape. I found a bogus '#N/A' entry in the SIZE override which appears to effect HP, HD, AC, SIZE, SENSES & ACTIONS. Appears to correct all when the entry in Size override is removed.

Took me a moment to realize all the #N/A entries on Start, etc. upon initial import were caused by lack of import on custom. All corrected when custom import completed.

Thanks for your efforts.

Attachments

• Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 290
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 270
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 304
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 278
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 278
  • Capture6.JPG
    Capture6.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 307

Alphabot

First Post
The calculation for the Rock Gnome's Artificer's Lore feature in BETA 8 still incorrect. The current calculation is [Int (History) + int mod + prof mod + 2*prof mod]. The correct calculation should be: [Int (History) + int mod + 2*prof mod]. This follows from the text in the PHB: "Whenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to magic items, alchemical objects, or technological devices, you can add twice your proficiency bonus, instead of any proficiency bonus you normally apply."

The current calculation does add 2x the proficiency bonus, but it does not remove the normal proficiency bonus. As a concrete example, my INT is 20 resulting in a +5 modifier, I am proficient in History, and my proficiency bonus is +3. Right now the bonus I get from Artificer's Lore equal to [Int (History) + 14] = [Int (History) + 5 + 3 + 2*3]. The correct calculation should be [Int (History) + 5 + 2*3] = [Int (History) + 11].

Thanks for providing this amazing sheet!

Remove ads