• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Zerrian

Villager
Thank you for keeping this alive. I'm not skilled enough with Excel to be of use other than play-testing...
You're very welcome! Luckily I'm an IT guy and the code/equations for Excel are pretty easy for me to follow.

Speaking of play-testers, I've created a Bug/Error reporting form to keep track of what needs to be fixed in FA. If you know of a bug I haven't tackled yet please look into reporting the bug. It'll help me save a lot of time backtracking through the form to find any errors and such. ForgedAnvil Bug/Error Tracking Form

Zerrian

Villager
It's been an interesting challenge reverse engineering the code and thought processes. It appears I've added in the Warforged (with 3 subraces) and have it displaying properly. Now it's a matter of learning how to lock it all down similar to how it was. The biggest challenge appears to be getting the Reset feature to work again since it's currently be stripped away.

Timtumm

Villager
On behalf of everyone, thank you so much Z. I would love a new version with some of the new books included in them. Warforged was my favorite, so thanks for adding that.

Advertisement