• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Harrison, though seasoned with years of battle, suddenly jumps with the quick and decisive act of the trap.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
taking Garagos' comic lead, Harrison takes it one step further, "I guess you cas say it was a smashing success?"

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Jillian can find no evidence of any additional traps in the area. Somebody want to open the door or shall we continue with the gallows humor a bit longer? :lol:

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: I need Jillian to roll a couple of open lock rolls on the chests in the anti-magic room before we leave a ton of potential treasure behind. Can I get those rolls oh NPC gods?

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer

taking Garagos' comic lead, Harrison takes it one step further, "I guess you cas say it was a smashing success?"
"Seems it was a good thing no one wanted to use it directly..." Garagos makes a weak try of a joke.
ooc: lets give Leif a chance to respond with some dead pan humor ;)
Logan just releases a longsuffering sigh and shakes his head sadly. "I just don't know about you lot. I really don't know."

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I need Jillian to roll a couple of open lock rolls on the chests in the anti-magic room before we leave a ton of potential treasure behind. Can I get those rolls oh NPC gods?
GM:
I believe those chests were opened already revealing near worthless quartz illusioned up to look like valuable gems. There is still an urn and a sarcophagus in the room not opened.

Arkhandus

First Post
Grackle jumps, exclaiming "Grackle KNEW bad evil key was bad! No touch evil cursed magic stuffs! People who made this place were stupid! And ugly, I bet! So they try to smash other people and make them ugly too!" The gnome spits on the floor and makes mean faces at the deathtrap.

Remove ads