• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fort Knocks - knight otu judging


log in or register to remove this ad


Kahuna Burger

First Post
ok, you are manifesting astral construct... do you want to be up at the front where skeletons will be attacking you in that case? because you can't manifest and move in the same round. So where do you want to be and what do you want your action to be? I'm having trouble interpreting your character actions in a consistently non-suicidal fashion.... (of course if Nodis is suicidal thats all well and good. :p )

Also was hoping rainca would pop in....
 

Someone

Adventurer
Sorry for the misunderstanding: Nodis won´t move at all since he´s manifesting a 1 round power, and of course won´t like to put himself in front of all those skeletons.
 
Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
OK, rainca moves ahead to get the skeletons attention while E & A hide and rurik hangs a little back, being less fleet of foot than the barbarian human. Skeeter and Andrew, having been recently drilled in the "protect the caster" rule, form a living barrier in front of Nodis as he begins to concentrate on manifesting.
 

Attachments

  • skeletons.JPG
    skeletons.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 64

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Hooting and hollering, rainca moves back from the skeletons, who charge in pursuit of her. unfortunately, they run into the readied actions of Brother E, Atrax, snd rurik, as well as a sudden astral construct. The 4 black ones have picks, the others just claws. this is the moment before they make their attacks, let's hear some actions. (someone, exactly where do you want the construct?)
 

Attachments

  • skeletons round1.JPG
    skeletons round1.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 65

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
Assuming it's possible to take a 5-foot step and cover the distance from J5 to K6, Eusebius will launch a flurry of blows at the rear skeleton. If that's not possible because of movement penalties (FoB is a full-round action), assume that he moves to K6 and launches a single blow at +2 on the die roll - just take the first roll. Of course, with rolls like mine, it's not going to make much difference, is it! :(

Flurry of blows #1 = 6
Flurry of blows #2 = 10
Here are the rolls


As the skeletons pass, Eusebius holds himself ready to rain down destruction. Moving into position to attack the straggler, he steps forward and swings.
 
Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: The construct appears at i-6, flanking with Rurick, and attacks. If that particular skeleton is already dead, try to position it where it can do the same (get a flanking bonus and draw attacks to itself), knowing that the power´s range is 30 feet thanks to overchannel´s caster level boost.

When appearing, it attacks:

Small Construct
Hit Dice: 1d10+10 (15 hp) Initiative:+2 Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares) Armor Class: 18 (+2 Dex, +5 natural, +1 size), touch 13, flatfooted 16 Base Attack/Grapple: +2/–1 Attack: Slam +3 melee (1d6+3) Full Attack: Slam +3 melee (1d6+3) Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft. Special Attacks: — Special Qualities: construct traits, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision Saves: Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +0 Abilities: Str 15, Dex 15, Con —, Int —, Wis 11, Cha 10 Skills — Feats:—

(I´ve selected the Improved natural attack option).

Construct´s attack (including flanking bonus): 12+5=17 AC, damage 8

edit: I Forgot to mention Nodis´ actions! He tries to get the psionic focus back, but fails.

IC: Nodis pretty much remains very still, with an expression of intense concentration, fear and excitement on his face.
 
Last edited:



Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Top