Freedom League Unlimited

Elric

First Post
"I can go with you and Psyker as well. Stealth is something I'm good at. Let me see if I can get a night stick from the cops. Fisticuffs with flaming fascists isn't my idea of a good time."

[David does this and tries to get a pair of handcuffs as well).

DM_Matt

First Post
"I can go with you and Psyker as well. Stealth is something I'm good at. Let me see if I can get a night stick from the cops. Fisticuffs with flaming fascists isn't my idea of a good time."

[David does this and tries to get a pair of handcuffs as well).

"Heh, he's totally asking for some "flaming" puns questioning his sexuality. He'll hate it. Speaking of borrowing equipment, maybe we can borrow some smoke grenades or something like that. For our strike force, seeing is kind of a luxury. Psyker is used to fighting in the dark (Yeah, not in his stats, but in theory), SG can see through it with her X-Ray vision, I can see through it with my scanners, and Dragon Fist can see with his ears. It would be a good opener...especially if PL can drop them when she goes in to grab the hostages."

EDIT: White Knight's power is obvious, but what does Johnny Reb do? GI check through Well-Informed, Take 20 for massive internet scour to get a 30.

Last edited:

Bialaska

First Post
"So, we got a plan now? Which one are we settling for? I can go in and try to negotiate, with my blonde hair and blue eyes, they'd probably be rather inclined to at least listen before they shoot." the SG comments with a shrug. "But I'm also willing to try the one where we're going to fight in the dark or something like that. As long as we decide on it soon, I'm getting impatient and those reporters are going to ruin our chances of surprise."

hero4hire

Explorer
[sblock=DM_Matt]
Well Informed said:
You are exceptionally well-informed. When encountering an individual,
group, or organization for the first time, you can make an immediate
Gather Information check as a reaction to see if your character has heard
something about the subject. This takes the place of a normal Knowledge
check
(if any).

This doesn't combine with Computers to take 20 since it is a reaction. Though you can still take 20 on Knowledge Checks

However with your Gather Info/Well-Informed you do know Johnny Reb is super-strong and shoots mystic fire out of his sword.[/QUOTE][/sblock]

DM_Matt

First Post
[sblock=DM_Matt]

This doesn't combine with Computers to take 20 since it is a reaction. Though you can still take 20 on Knowledge Checks

However with your Gather Info/Well-Informed you do know Johnny Reb is super-strong and shoots mystic fire out of his sword.
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

[sblock]Got it. I had thought previously that I could do so since I can do a Computer-related 1 hour action in less than an action, but I noticed that GI takes an hour minimum, not an hour always, so that doesn't work to reduce it to reaction anyway. Lookong more carefully at G.I., G.I. is also weird in that I can aparently retry without penalty (tohugh people might notice I'm looking), but I cant take 20 exactly since people might notice so there is technically a penalty. For G.I., if I can do it computerswise and thus sped up, as I had intended (and thats Max's style, being a database/odd-corners-of-the-net maven more than a go to the bad guy bar and beat someone up guy), I might still at times attempt a retry until I get what I need from time to time (unless calling attention to the fact that I am looking for the info is a problem). None of this is relevant right now though. [/sblock]

"FYI guys, Johnny reb is super strong and shoots fire form his sword, while White Knight is constantly sheathed in fire and can also shoot fire."

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer

"FYI guys, Johnny reb is super strong and shoots fire form his sword, while White Knight is constantly sheathed in fire and can also shoot fire."

Bulldog snorts "Yeah. Racists love burning things..churches...people...whatever!" He spits on the ground. "Sick bastards!" He hands Dragonfist a collapsable wand of high density plastic and Psyker a bandoleer of smoke grenades. "Here."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Stone pipes up. "If we're going to do this, we should get moving. Get me phone numbers for inside as well as a bullhorn. If you can get me a level-headed agent in civvies with a camera, that'd be good too. They might not be making demands, but they want something, even it's just publicity."

G

Guest 11456

Pink Lightning

Pink Lightning nods at the plan. "Got it! I'm on rescue. I'm ready when you are."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Excellent," Stone says. "I'm going to, uh, attract attention to myself. Once I'm in position and at work, y'all need to move carefully. Don't underestimate these guys. The best studies of white supremacist groups consistently show that the average member has one or two years of college under this belt. They're twisted, but not stupid."

Once he's got the bullhorn in hand, Stone walks toward the building's facade. As he moves, light shimmers around his right hand, compressing and cascading, taking form until the light is gone, replaced by an five-foot long warhammer.

Remove ads