• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full] Epic game!

Calim

First Post
Electric-ant look him over and I will post as soon as you say to.

I tried keeping him simple the only thing strange was the only thing pcgen had for a cold type domain was winter from dragon magazine 297 so i chose it in lieu of something you might not have in your ability to get.

electric-ant

First Post
I didn't calculate all the numbers, but it looks OK. Could you break down your attack bonuses, though?

Go ahead and post in the IC thread.

Jemal, I really appreciate you proof-reading everyone's characters - it really makes everything run smoother. Thank you!

Arknath

First Post
Hey...here's a question for the DM/other players...

Chain Spell says that the target spell must have a single target and must have a range greater than touch. Would it be a legal move to prepare a Reach Spell and then Chain Spell it? Or is that not applicable?

Calim

First Post
I broke up the First attack and edited it into the sheet upstairs

I aint got my books but that looks right.

got home used my books and corrected my attacks also prepared spells as i had forgotten

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Arknath said:
Hey...here's a question for the DM/other players...

Chain Spell says that the target spell must have a single target and must have a range greater than touch. Would it be a legal move to prepare a Reach Spell and then Chain Spell it? Or is that not applicable?

I'm not a player in this game but as DM in R/L, I and the other groups I'm in have allowed it. The +4 spell levels makes it reasonable.

Keia

Arknath

First Post
I'm not a player in this game but as DM in R/L, I and the other groups I'm in have allowed it. The +4 spell levels makes it reasonable.

Actually it's +5 levels...but it's plus +3 if you are an incantrix :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads