• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full] Epic game!

Victim

First Post
Hmm. Good point. I forgot that the entire scarab is used up. Perhaps I should just remove that feature. Replace it with undead turning or something.

GoldenEagle

First Post
Best I could do on short notice

Let me know if there are any glaring errors

Jariwyn Brightshield
Half-Celestial Human Ranger 1 / Paladin 22

33 Str: 17 Base +4 Racial +5 tome/inherent +6 belt/enhance +1 level
26 Dex: 16 Base +2 Racial +4 tome/inherent +4 enhance
32 Con: 16 Base +4 Racial +5 tome/inherent +6 enhance +1 Level
18 Int: 11 Base +2 Racial +5 tome/inherent
26 Wis: 16 Base +4 Racial +5 tome/inherent +1 Level
36 Cha: 17 Base +4 Racial +8 rod/enhance +5 tome/inherent +2 level

AC: 41 - 10 Base + 1 Natural +10 Armor + 7 shield + 5 ring +8 Dex
HP: 434 (23d10 +253)
Speed: 60 ft (Boots)
BaB: 22/17/12/7
Initiative: +8 Dex
Alignment: LG
XP:

Special Attacks: Prot/Evil (3/day); Bless, Aid, Detect Evil (will); Cure Serious; Neutralize Poison; Holy Smite; Remove Disease (spell); Dispel Evil; Holy Word; Holy Aura (3/day); Hallow; Symbol; Summon Monster IX (Celestial Only); Resurrection; Smite (+13 AT/+22 Dam)

Special: remove Disease 6/week; turn (3+cha/day); Special Mount

Saves:
+43 Fort: 13 Base +1 Epic Divine +5 resist +13 Divine +11 Abil
+33 Refl: 6 Base +1 Epic Divine +5 resist +13 Divine +8 Abil
+33 Will: 6 Base +1 Epic Divine +5 resist +13 Divine +8 Abil

Special Defense: Immune to Acid, Disease, Cold, Electricity, +4 vs. Poison (Racial) Immune to fear (Class); Immune to Fire (Ring); SR 21 (mantle); Cannot be Flanked/caught flatfooted (robe)

Attacks
Fist of Pelor +36/31/26/21 d6 +11
Ghoul bane +36/31/26/21 d6+5

Spells (5/5/5/5):
1- Bless Water, Bless Weapon, Divine Favor, CLW x2
2- Delay Poison, Shield Other x2, Remove Paralysis x2
3- Discern Lies, Dispel Magic, Heal Mount, CMW x2
4- Neutralize Poison, Freedom of Movement, CSW x3

Feats: Tracking (bonus); Two Weapon Fighting (Bonus); Ambidexterity (Bonus); Human (bonus); 1,3, Leadership; Improved Two Weapon Fighting; Improved Critical (Light Mace); Greater Two Weapon Fighting; Epic Leadership; Great Smite; Divine Might (Cha bonus to Dam for Cha bonus rounds – uses turn attempt); Perfect Two Weapon Fighting; Penetrate Damage Reduction

Skills: Concentration +21; Diplomacy +33; Intuit Direction +18; Jump +21; Knowledge Religion +26; Ride +28; Spot +28; Wilderness Lore +34

Helm 0
Goggles of Night 8000
Cloak of Resistance +5 25000
Amulet: Phylactory of Faithfulness 1000
Armor: Celestial armor +5 81600
Robe of Eyes 90000
Vestment of SR 21 90,000
Bracers of speed – double duration 20000
Gauntlets of Dexterity and con (+4 / +6) 70,000
Ring: Elemental Immunity Fire 240000
Ring Protection +5 50000
Belt: Giant Strength 36,000
Boots; Springing and striding 6000
Tomes and Manuals 797500
Rod of Epic Splendor 297000
"ghoulbane" Holy Defending Undead Bane 200305
Daern’s Instant Fortress 55000
Dimensional Shackles 26000
Quiver of Elhona 1800
Lens of detection 3500
Candle of Truth x 8 20000
Heward’s Handy Haversack 2000
Gentry’s Aegis (+5 animated med. Fortified shield) 100,170
Bow +5 (+4 Str) 50800
Arrows +5 50350
"Fist of Pelor" mace – Holy Avenger 120305

well looks like things started in my absence so I'll back out... feel free to use the quirky character as an npc/ plot hook... perhaps the captain of an airship? ;) Anyway... enjoy the game!

Arknath

First Post
Jemal...In reply to your comment about the "Egregrious Might" on your monk...it was on purpose!! :) :) :) LOL...

I've tried to go over everyone's character sheet and note what bonus types they have to what abilities/skills/et al...since Merris is the "buffer/banisher" I believe he would be very familiar with the party's equipment and accomodate it with the spells he chooses...

ANT: WOW!! Explosive start! I like!

electric-ant

First Post
Thanks!

So, I have completed characters from everyone who originally expressed interest so far, excluding Chauzu who dropped out. That makes eight total. If you don't have 'posted' by your name, that means you haven't responded the IC thread yet - spots are closing fast, only seven sarcophagi! :D I'll edit to eight sarcophagi if no one drops out. If you don't have 'gallery' by your name, that means you haven't yet added your completed character to the gallery - please do so.

GoldenEagle - Jariwyn Brightshield (Rgr1/Pal22/HCel3) posted, gallery
Arknath - Meriss von Kithen (Abj10/Inc13/ArL3) posted
Sulli - Robin Wood (Ftr6/Rog10/DpSn10) posted, gallery
Hob Marshmallowfoot - Sevolaan the Redeemer (Ftr10/Hlb16) gallery
Howling Coyote - Ricamros the White (Brd6/Wiz19/Acm1) posted, gallery
Zack2216 - Cyren Stormsmite (Dru25)
Victim - Travenous Mattenos (Clr21/Hei5)
Jemal - Drago Musevini (Pal1/Mnk25) posted, gallery

I'm going to wait a bit if you haven't responded to the IC thread, but there's been a nearly two day window to respond. If you'd rather not continue with the game, I understand, whether it's disinterest or real life concerns or IC burnout or whatever, but I'd appreciate it if you dropped a post so we can get on with the combat.

GoldenEagle

First Post
Would this be a good time to discuss cohort/special mounts? I'd like to have a special dragon mount if that is okay. I can work something up based on the leadership score if you like ( I just need you to tell me which modifiers apply)

GE

electric-ant

First Post
Yes, this would be a good time.

If you want an animal companion, mount, or cohort, please give a few details here, and I'll let you know. I will do my best to work him/her/it into the plot - there will be plenty of opportunity, as far as I have planned.

Dragon will be tricky, but I might be able to work it in - it will be later in the plot, however (or not, depending on your choices). Is that OK? If you'd rather sooner than later, I have another idea, though it makes a tad less sense roleplay-wise. Let me know.

Animal companions - let me know soon....they'll be in this first encounter.

For cohorts - Jemal, all three modifiers you mention apply to each of you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads