Gaming with Gygax

grodog

Hero
diaglo said:
Hyp has the map i think Henry said.

Ah, I missed that first time around, thanks diaglo. I would very much like to have met you at the show, but the timing just didn't work out this year :-(

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
diaglo said:
Hyp has the map i think Henry said.

My last call to the Delayed Luggage Automated Response line told me "We have found an item similar to yours; please call back later to see if we've made a positive identification."

So with luck, before long, I will have the map.

-Hyp.

diaglo

Adventurer
grodog said:
Ah, I missed that first time around, thanks diaglo. I would very much like to have met you at the show, but the timing just didn't work out this year :-(
ditto.

i was the geek in t-shirt, shorts, sandals, socks, and a hat of d02. ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
diaglo said:
ditto.

i was the geek in t-shirt, shorts, sandals, socks, and a hat of d02. ;)

My first meeting with Diaglo was at this Gencon. I can say with all candor that his hat of d02 is truly unsurpassed, and he lived up to the legacy of killer DM's everywhere. :D

In truth, like Crothian, I gained a resurgence of respect for the old Original D&D, thanks to Diaglo and Col_Pladoh. I may well start using it instead of Castles and Crusades for any quick pickup games that I am called upon. People say you can't run D&D without a lot of prep time - I call shenanigans. :)

T. Foster

First Post
Henry said:
My first meeting with Diaglo was at this Gencon. I can say with all candor that his hat of d02 is truly unsurpassed, and he lived up to the legacy of killer DM's everywhere. :D

In truth, like Crothian, I gained a resurgence of respect for the old Original D&D, thanks to Diaglo and Col_Pladoh. I may well start using it instead of Castles and Crusades for any quick pickup games that I am called upon. People say you can't run D&D without a lot of prep time - I call shenanigans. :)
That's the spirit! Two down -- who's next?

KidCthulhu

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
Yeah, but I could marry her, and she could still date.

I can't decide if I'm irritated that I'm being traded off, or flattered that you're both interested.

Think I'll go for the flattered. PC used to keep a list of the people who wanted dibs after he died, but it got kind of disturbing, and made him paranoid and afraid to stand on street corners and train platforms.

I'm really jealous, and this sounds like a ton of fun. "I got killed by an elf"

wedgeski

Adventurer
Aw, thanks for the photos guys. Living vicariously is no substitute for being there, but it sure helps...

Now just waiting for the map. :)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
KidCthulhu said:
I can't decide if I'm irritated that I'm being traded off, or flattered that you're both interested.

Think I'll go for the flattered. PC used to keep a list of the people who wanted dibs after he died, but it got kind of disturbing, and made him paranoid and afraid to stand on street corners and train platforms.

I'm really jealous, and this sounds like a ton of fun. "I got killed by an elf"

You know, in all honesty, my opinion of Kevin is so high that he's one of the few individuals worthy of having you.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Rel said:
You know, in all honesty, my opinion of Kevin is so high that he's one of the few individuals worthy of having you.
STOP TRYING TO GET INT... oh, sorry; wrong board...

Kate's dice rolling was not at her best, but she enjoyed being there. I made sure she shook Gary's hand; it may or may not mean anything to her ten years down the road, but if she gets into gaming, I'll love her to be able to say she rolled dice and shook hands with him. :)

Son_of_Thunder

Explorer
I think I'll wander over to CM and tell you guys what I really think about you. But for Eric's board I'll say I'm extremely jealous and hope to make it to LGGC once in Gary's lifetime (I'd love to play in his house, ya know).

PS - I would've invited diaglo along, but that's just me.

Remove ads