GI Joe/Ninja Turtles Trade Paperbacks

Captain Tagon

First Post
So I'm looking for two things here. I need suggestions for good GI Joe trade paperbacks, and suggestions for Ninja Turtles ones. Any classic stories for either would be great.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Well, I think the 5 volumes of the old Marvel G.I. Joe series are what you're looking for.

Each TPB covers 10 issues, so Vol. 5 ends with the Assault on Springfield and the introduction of Serpentor.

Unfortunately, they didn't appear to sell that well, AFAICT, as Vol. 5 was the last one.

Brad

Last edited:

Captain Tagon

First Post
cignus_pfaccari said:
Well, I think the 5 volumes of the old Marvel G.I. Joe series are what you're looking for.

Each TPB covers 10 issues, so Vol. 5 ends with the Assault on Springfield and the introduction of Serpentor.

Unfortunately, they didn't appear to sell that well, AFAICT, as Vol. 5 was the last one.

Brad

Do you know where would be a good place to get these? I was looking at scifigenre.com and they only have collections 1 and 3.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
Do you know where would be a good place to get these? I was looking at scifigenre.com and they only have collections 1 and 3.

Well, some comic book stores may have the first couple.

I had to order 4 and 5 off of Barnes & Noble.com. They may still have them. Alternately, Marvel may sell them directly.

Brad

Remove ads