D&D 5E Give me your strongest characters

Richards

Legend
As I've mostly been the DM throughout my years of playing D&D, I've only had the opportunity to run three PCs since 3.0/3.5 came out. Of those, Jace Syngaard is my overall most powerful, as he made it all the way to 20th level as a fighter and retired when we finished that campaign. But my most physically powerful is my current PC, Jhasspok the lizardfolk 3 / barbarian 3 / fighter 9, who's currently sporting a 24 Strength.

Johnathan

Slit518

Adventurer
My strongest is a 20th level Wild Magic Sorcerer named Rhazet. But, he was a DM character that traveled and leveled up with the players. So, does he really count?

Paul Smart

Explorer
Smiling Sam AKA The Happy Assassin, AKA The Laughing Assassin, AKA The Smiling Assassin. CN Halfling. Loves his poison. Will kill anything that looks like a Kobolt or any sort of lizard (Kobolts looked liked lizards back in the day.) Started out LG, got captured by Kobolds and tortured. Went insane (Changed to CN). Under current rules, he would be a Fighter / Rogue. He was the second character I ever played, back in the old Red Boxed set days. I have remade him for every edition just for fun. He is a recurring NPC in any game I run.

Remove ads