Godslayer Template?

o_o He had this template before going on a god slaying rampage. I'd like to see a second tier of it or a similar, but different godslayer template that would represent his recent exploits. I recall Krusty mentioning that fiends had a second choir and a first choir of sorts. :

It'd be a simple enough matter to just use the Angelic choir tiers in the IH Epic Bestiary as a baseline and make some adjustments to make them more demonic. Profane bonuses, evil abilities, etc.

Hello there! :)

Mr.Satan said:
I recall Krusty mentioning that fiends had a second choir and a first choir of sorts. :

Well each choir of angels has faced a rebellion that created a new race of beings.

The First Choir (under Metatron) rebellion led to the Devils.

The Second Choir (under Sandalphon) rebellion led to the Grigori.

The Third Choir (under Adam Qadmon) rebellion will lead to (since it hasn't happened yet) the Magog.

etc.

RPWT

Explorer
Have a question to ask UK again.

Last time due to my poor English make some communication trouble.In fact my first language is Chinese.But like to shame this I can't find anything about Ma Yuan the Godslayer.So back to ask UK about it.

Have a question to ask UK again.

Howdy RPWT buddy, :)

apologies for not seeing this earlier.

Last time due to my poor English make some communication trouble.In fact my first language is Chinese.But like to shame this I can't find anything about Ma Yuan the Godslayer.So back to ask UK about it.

Ma Yuan the Godslayer was a monster in the original Deities & Demigods/Legends & Lore book from the 1980s.

However, the actual mythology is a bit flimsy (as far as I can tell).

In D&D the Monster is a massive intelligent multi-armed, multi-eyed Godzilla type creature with a magical weapon that shapechanges into any magical weapon you want. It is said to be a slayer of minor gods.

In the only mythology I can find it was (IIRC) a scaly female 'ogre-like' monster.

I much prefer the D&D monster. :giggle:

I have been brainstorming Tarrasque variants to parallel various Godzilla variants. Albeit the truth is the Tarrasque is far more like Anguirus (for those that know their Kaiju).

But for the sake of argument imagine that there was one Tarrasque per planet and various races might manipulate a Tarrasque for their own reasons.

Ma-Yuan (D&D version) could have been a Tarrasque manipulated by a race such as the Grigori who prize intelligence above all else.

I sort of see that Ma-Yuan as a sort of galactic bounty hunter.

You know, maybe a Portfolio might be a good idea for a template. I saw once on here there was an "Anti-Divinity" Portfolio, that seems rather perfect.

Maybe I'll try to recreate it from memory. Maybe that will work?

You know, maybe a Portfolio might be a good idea for a template. I saw once on here there was an "Anti-Divinity" Portfolio, that seems rather perfect.

Maybe I'll try to recreate it from memory. Maybe that will work?

Hey Beefermatic amigo! :)

A Portfolio Template could be great for creatures. Might require some factors that work in conjunction with HD (3E) or Level (4E) or CR (5E). Set up in increments of 4 or 5. It could add maybe 5 or 10% to a creatures overall formidability.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases