D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Greenmtn

Explorer
Without hesitating or allowing time for any decent after Khefren agrees to the job. "Good cutter! Hurry off them. My people tell me Eliath and has been seen at the Black Sail lately, rattling his bone box about some Doomguard chant."

Lex and Leau are familiar with this place, at least familiar enough to know how to find it. It's not terribly far from here, but it is in the Lower ward which is no more friendly a place than the Hive at times.

Greenmtn

Explorer
A Shadow in Sigil

You all fallow Lex through the winding streets, night is falling over the Hive, and the lurid light of hundreds of cooking fires can be seen dancing in the ruins and slums. The rain has stopped, but the air’s cold and damp. You are making your way down a dismal street, heading for the Black Sail, when yon hear a faint cry from a dark alley nearby: “Hey, get off me, you berk! Get awn - nghk!”

You see a armed and armored man in what Lex and Leau recognize as a Harmonium uniform rush to a corner and peek around the corner in the direction the screams seem to have come from.

attachment.php

[sblock=Sir Reginald]
You find four bashers restraining a bubber just out of sight of the street at the other end of the alley. A roguish half-elf wearing black leather armor supervises their efforts, a sinister smile on his face. As yon continue to watch, the half-elf casts a spell, and the bubber sags back in his captors’ arms without a sound. The half-elf steps forward, checks the fellow, and says, “He’s out. Let’s
put him closer to the street so the Collectors‘ll find him.”
The bashers drag the fellow toward the street.[/sblock]

@Lin Shenron, [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION], [MENTION=6923286]mike peabody[/MENTION], [MENTION=6924292]Deus Machina[/MENTION]

Fradak

Explorer
"Did you hear that?" It doesn't sound good to me, even for this city. But I'm not sure about anything any more..."

Khefren quickly reaches the corner and, keeping an eye on the big armored guy, checks the back alley.
Whispering, "Hi... Hum... Nice armor... Do you know those guys? "

Li Shenron

Legend
Sir Reginald backs off an inch, caught by surprise by the unknown fellow addressing him with friendly words before even introducing himself. He raises a brow and answers boldly but somewhat goofy: "Know? We don't make acquantaince with street thugs! Something is amiss here, dear sir, and it is my duty to figure it out." He then pretends to scrutinize the scene carefully from the distance, but a slight smirk on his face betrays the flattering effect of the words "nice armor".

mike peabody

First Post
*To Sir Reginald*

"Notary, I am Lex and these are my dates. You have already met Khefren. I hope you will forgive his sassiness. I am certain he meant no offense and it is only his recent appearance here from the parts unknown which accounts for it. The others in my group will introduce themselves in their own time."

*Examines the crime scene 1D20+8 = [3]+8 = 11 Investigation*

Greenmtn

Explorer
Lex sees little in this area to distinguish it from any other part of the edges of the lower ward. The smell of pipeweed and molten metal mix in the air, the streets are packed hard from many footsteps, the alleys dark. Refuse on the sides of the street easily give the reminder that the hive is only blocks away. Your best guess is that you are near the Lower ward end of Blackshade Lane near the White Coffin tavern which would be spireward of your current location.

In this dark alley you see 4 men dragging a body out into the street on the other side with a 5th man that seems to check both directions before stepping out into the street. They seem to be getting ready to leave the body and flee.

mike peabody

First Post
*Observes Khefren*

"I had not expected that to happen. I will include it in further calibrations."

*Addresses group of men*

"Excuse me, common street toughs, I am asking you to move your attentions fully toward me and the other members of this group of credible witnesses, at this time. Please devote to our presence your full and unwavering focus."

*Uses this opportunity to grant Khefren a Bardic Inspiration d6 to any one of his next rolls*

Remove ads