D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Greenmtn

Explorer
The Meeting

You step inside the dark building, the entry way lit only by a single candle.

3 thin men in chain armor are in the room, one watching you closely with his hand on the hilt of a long sword while the other two take only a cursory note of your passing before returning to their dice game.

The man standing nods his head at a door deeper into the building. In that room you find 2 more guards and a clearly agitated man, dressed in an array of fine cloths that don't really go well together.

“Eliath The Doomguard to got,” he says. “Cutters saw one of our So barmy after all was not he."

mike peabody

First Post
"Well, that helps to explain why it was so hard to find him. If you are not interested in my services, at this time, I will take my dates and bring them to an eating establishment where I can observe them consuming food, as a group. I have a hypothesis I would like to test."

Greenmtn

Explorer
Bendon Mawl

The Tiefling that was speaking looks around at the group and then eyes Lex for a moment.

"Still a gearhead."

"Listen cutters." He seems to be addressing the whole group at this point.

"Call me Bendon. Lets make each other rich. I'm offering good jink, 200 in gold coins to be exact. Eliath is thought to have the dark on a portal to a place of hidden riches called the Isle of Black Trees. We are fighting time as it seems hes drinking with the Rotters." He takes a moment, talking without jumbling his words seems almost like a strain, like it's a second language that he rarely speaks.
"Help me find the portal and ya get the jink. Help me get to the Isle and you can be there with me when we explore it. Now you have two options. You are in or you don't tell a soul about this." With the last sentence Bendon's tone gives away his belief that you understand the seriousness of his threat.

Fradak

Explorer
"Haha - Hes drinking with the Rotters - I understood that reference!
Hum... sorry, it's the joy. I've not been here for very long...

200 gold coins is more than what you can earn in an entire slave lifetime... An easy choice for me.
I put my self at your service, Overseer Bendon, or whoever you are."
, said Khefren, bowing.

Last edited:

Deus Machina

First Post
For now, Leau is simply following along, doing a good job of not looking wide-eyed and lost by looking narrow-eyed and inquisitive. "Well, at least we have a direction.

(OOC: I don't know how to do the OOC thing. :D Also, just been stupid-busy between a part-time job, trying to keep paid enough, and applications and interviews. I'm trying to follow!)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Bendon Mawl

"Haha - Hes drinking with the Rotters - I understood that reference!
Hum... sorry, it's the joy. I've not been here for very long...
As you say this Bendons face contorts into a strange blend of confusion and joy. Like he is brought joy from the confusion you seem to have brought him. He seems to think there is a miss communication here, but for some reason it makes him happy and he isn't going to spoil it.

OOC: Deuce, it's basically the same as the image coding MCB uses just substitute img with ooc.
If you want to do something for just one person to see or hide a string of attack rolls/skill check something like that you can do the same thing with "sblock"
[sblock=like this]Deuce Jay is going to kill us in the game tonight on roll20[/sblock]
The sblock is named by changing what is in the first brackets from sblock to sblock=name
The closing brackets are unchanged if you name the sblock.
Attached is an example.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

Remove ads