Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

Mad_Jack

Legend
Well Disney owns 20th Century Fox which makes the Xenomorph Queen a Disney Princess.

1683481631740.png

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Really suprised that MCU was able to take an unknown throwaway product with a giant tree and a talking raccoon and turn it into a much loved franchise with an emotionally impactful resolution.
Great writing, great acting and heart went into this movie, great work. Best MCU movie since Winter Soldier

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I’d argue that Ironman was at least known, maybe not popular but still recognisable in comic book circles. He wasnt a throwaway character as he was an Avenger and had his own animated series.
The guardians were barely even D-list characters before the movies
As a representative of the unwashed masses and general moviegoing public who don’t know Marvel characters from the comics, I assure you that Iron Man and GotG were equally familiar. As in not at all.

Ryujin

Legend
I’d argue that Ironman was at least known, maybe not popular but still recognisable in comic book circles. He wasnt a throwaway character as he was an Avenger and had his own animated series.
The guardians were barely even D-list characters before the movies

< sarcasm >
Yeah, it's not like Iron Man is a well known property like The Eternals or The Inhumans.
< / sarcasm >

Iron man was right up there with Captain America, when I was a kid.

Remove ads