• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
A woman from Ireland I play King of Avalon with suggested a form of investment called a Contract for Difference or CFD. While it's like this...it's illegal in the US. LOL I said she tried to get me locked up. 😛

Last edited:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
"The three Abrahamic religions have the same origin story, then they take their own choose your adventure paths."

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I watched the new Borat movie. It was better than I expected. It actually had a plot and a story. The best thing was the actress that played his daughter. She was amazing. I would recommend watching just to watch her performance alone. It's worth it.

As for the Guiliani scene, he was clearly tucking his pants in. I'm not saying he wasn't creepy AF, but he wasn't doing anything inappropriate in his pants. And Cohen know what he was doing. He put that story out right before the release of the movie. It's also at the end so you have to watch the entire movie to see it.
I watched the movie as well. I thought it was pretty good. I liked the scene where she swallowed the tiny baby and they went to a clinic to get it removed. The guy was just like wtf.

As for the Guiliani scene... I feel like that specific action was probably innocent even though it looked suspect as hell, but it never would have happened if they had just decided to do the interview without bringing drinks into the bedroom. So in a way, he did kind of bring it upon himself. And the actress is an adult and he never would have thought she was only 15 except it was yelled at him when Cohen interrupted.

Remove ads